Headline I'd like to see...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Storm rort again.
- within days of winning what appeared to be a legitimate title, the club has once again been caught cooking the books, with players and coach facing punishments as decided by the manly fans.

Multi billion dollar sponsorship comes Manly way after the board stand united and all players are injury free and the fittest and most skilled they've ever been after being buoyed by the presentation of the deserved 2007 premiership.

"Storm Blown Away" The Manly Sea Eagles have proved they are the team of the last decade by blowing away the Storm 34-6 in the 2013 Grand Final.

SAtorm and Dogs in major salary cap breaches.Both have to return their cheques,and storm their rings.Both to play for no points for next 2 seasons!

Apparently Nine News at 6 tonight has their players being not very nice to reporter Jane Azzopardi. I just heard her interviewed on radio.

Eric Galt said:
Apparently Nine News at 6 tonight has their players being not very nice to reporter Jane Azzopardi. I just heard her interviewed on radio.

Just to clarify, that's the Bulldogs on their Mad Monday.

Desgate emails released by Manly, NRL to deregister him as a coach and forced to pay restitution to Manly, Greenturd tenders his resignation.

Eric Galt said:

Eric Galt said:

Just to clarify, that's the Bulldogs on their Mad Monday.

$100k fine?
Nasty language from the family club.

Darling Downs teacher on school holidays stubs her toe on a 9kg solid gold nugget on a Gold Coast Beach.
The teacher has now secured her family's financial future, quit her job in education, donated a large sum of money to various charities, as well as her lifelong football team, the Manly Sea Eagles. She will take on a new role as sports writer for the Manly Daily ensuring that all articles promote our current coach Geoff Toovey with no further mention of the Bulldogs coach.

Sorry - got carried away. More an article than a headline.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2