Head of Football

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Scorpio

Armchair Expert
Serious question. What exactly does this position actually entail, apart from the generic "oversees football operations" that is sometimes said in press statements?

I am pretty sure we did not have this position in the club during the past decade, so why now?

image.jpeg

It's what you do when you dont like/trust the coach, cant fire him because it would make you look bad and you haven't a clue about football?

Bozo will end up like Arko,bullet proof,he would be up to date with all the very trendiest players and how its done.

Ok then @midsteyne , tell me what Bozo has done that will ever make him close to the legend that is Arko.... Godfather of this great club, there will ever only be one.

Ok then @midsteyne , tell me what Bozo has done that will ever make him close to the legend that is Arko.... Godfather of this great club, there will ever only be one.
straight up Bozo is the best player ive seen and I saw my first game 62 years ago,Saints and Bunnies at Kogarah,
Arko will never be an Immortal,however Bozo will never run the NSWRL,i think Fulton knowledge of the game and the respect he has is enough.
having said that I also think Arko is the godfather of the sea eagles so no disrespect was aimed at him and he was bullet proof and so will be Fulton

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4