He who can't be mentioned

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I guess we got behind Des because it was our team. For way too long we got everybody off-side from the Council, State pollies, the NRL, sponsors, the press, the list goes on.

But to listen to him whinge and he isn't with us, it just sounded really, really painful. Please Tooves learn from this. Moaning and bitching gets you nothing in the end. I am just thrilled it isn't Manly any more and Des can piss off everyone against the Dogs.

DSM5 said:
Will we be seeing you on Monday night Bones?

Not if I see you first mate. :p

Yeah I'll be at the leagues club before the game and then on the hill for the game. I'll come say hi at halftime and let you know how the second half will unfold.

The prick is a GRONK lol-I really don't know why you waste your time talking about the oxygen thief......those defending the turd have no idea of how traiterous he was. Stop talking about him here-it's over

Sour grapes. It's as simple as this:-

Bulldogs - 3rd, differential 34+
Eagles - 13th, differential 13-

I know which position I'd prefer to be in.
Tooves could complain all he wanted then, and I wouldn't care.

torana355 said:
The Eagle said:
http://www.foxsports.com.au/League/des-not-happy/video-e6frf3ou-1226320780734?subcat=1225914658670&site=FoxSports

Listen to the sook

Apparently tries from kicks should be lesser

Whats pisses me off is when he was coaching us he was a sook in everyone else's eyes but now that he is at the Mutts he is some sort of "messiah" I hope they don't win another game this year.

What I find offensive ,is that 90% of you used to kiss his arse,worship him,give him ENDLESS wraps and actually put up with his grumpy,unaccommodating and rude nature yet now you all put **** on the bloke.

Hypocritical, nonsensical,winging chameleons.

Not only do most of you know jack **** about football,you are non loyal grubs with not an appreciative bone in your bodies.
Retarded arsehats.

Nothing in it... Was a boring press conference where was the fireworks you guys were mentioning?

Phoenix said:
Nothing in it... Was a boring press conference where was the fireworks you guys were mentioning?

I haven't seen it, but there must have been a bit in it, as he is now facing a fine... and I just wanna say,
bahahahahahahaha

Clint said:
Phoenix said:

I haven't seen it, but there must have been a bit in it, as he is now facing a fine... and I just wanna say,
bahahahahahahaha

There was NOTHING in it.He said one of the penalties was crap.

Just another groupie trying to whip up some hype with no real news.Unlike me.

Rambofan said:
Clint said:
Phoenix said:

bahahahahahahaha

There was NOTHING in it.He said one of the penalties was crap.

Just another groupie trying to whip up some hype with no real news.Unlike me.

at the risk of repeating myself - bahahahahahahaha

He might be a whingeing bastard but he's a whingeing bastard that gets results.

Yeah, he followed the cash because we didn't do the deal when we had the chance.
I can't believe people are getting stuck in to him...he was a genius 8 months ago.

On the other hand, I still hope he falls on his arse.

quinny said:
.....those defending the turd have no idea of how traiterous he was.
Do you quinny?
Not having a go, but does anyone on here have it as gospel as to what went on?
He gave us six great years and I'm loathe to eradicate that dynasty he helped create until the whole truth comes out(if ever).

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6