He is Back!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
blitzkrieg link said:
[quote author=ConcernedSupporter link=topic=181461.msg238219#msg238219 date=1251181166]
[quote author=blitzkrieg link=topic=181461.msg238204#msg238204 date=1251179962]
Look out Sharkies, Snake to bring up his 100th try this weekend!!!!!!!!!!!

Mate I hope he clocks up number 150 this weekend!
[/quote]
Settle down CS!! I've got the GF pencilled in for his 150th!!! ;)
[/quote]

LOL aim higher try number 250 in the GF please.  ;D

I had quite a long chat with Brett on Sunday, both at the Fuction and then later at the airport  when they were waiting for their flight.

He's 95% for Sunday, has to go for some MRI Scans I think tomorrow (may have been today) just to confirm that everything is healed up.

He has been running now for 2 or 3 weeks, and asured me straight line speed was unaffected.

Body contact at training starts this week, so today, that will also mean lots of sideways movement.

I detected he wasn't 100% about coming back (in himself) but (and these are his exact words)..."the boys need me back, they have been a bit lost haven't they??"

What could I say to that..."yes mate it hasn't been the same without you BUT I think I speak for every fan in saying we don't want you to come back BEFORE it's 100%"

And if we look at Matt Bowen this week (out for a rumored 10 months) we can see why.

I am excited, and worried all at the same time!!

[img=400x259]http://www.leaguehq.com.au/ffximage/2008/03/31/brett_stewart_wideweb__470x305,0.jpg[/img]
brett_stewart.jpg

[img=400x267]http://www.abc.net.au/reslib/200709/r185704_691257.jpg[/img]

Terrific news.

Now in other developments in Melbourne, Greg Inglis will play this weekend after Storm officials confirmed that his girlfriend deliberately attempted to harm herself when she slammed her face with a botox syringe 50 times in an obvious cry for help. Inglis, who has an unblemished record of sheer niceness and all round super guy, will take the field with David Gallop's blessing. "She obviously attempted to replace Greg as the face of rugby league and she gets my double-demerit sympathy".

Mark from Brisbane link said:
I detected he wasn't 100% about coming back (in himself) but (and these are his exact words)...\"the boys need me back, they have been a bit lost haven't they??\"
I read earlier that there is a forecast for rain on Sunday, that would surely be screwing with his mind, uneven playing surface etc. It's screwing with my mind and I'm only watching!!

missing_something link said:
I can't believe I'm going to say this but I'd much rather see neuamann as the 19th man.

100% agree. Neuamann is a capable centre, but a horrible winger

BErKeLEy_eAgLe link said:
WOOO F**kING HOOO

Sums up my reaction too..... Yesssssss

Hope his scans go ok - so looking forward to seeing him out on the park again.

Have to remember to breathe.....

Has anyone heard from Niccipops - hope she was sitting down when she found out...ohhhhhhh.

In the words of Big Kev "I'M EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!" ;D

I wouldn't play him against the Gummies.  Have another week off.  We'll beat the Shire Scum easy without risking him.  Robbo back on the wing, Farrar at fullback.

Im 100% sure that the manly medical staff being conservative as they are would not risk him if they were not 100% sure that no further damage could be done to his knee.

Thats not to say he wont be 100% fit but as i have always said i would rather a 90% B.S than a 100% robertson at fullback. Add that and the fact that the finals series is just around the corner, so do we risk throwing him in the finals with only 1 game under his belt? 

I would rather 2 games and the fact this game is against weaker opposition.

At least with Bailey being able to play 5/8 we have the option of shifting Foran to centre and Farrar to fullback if 80 minutes is to much for Brett's return.
If Farrar maintains his current form it might be the wolfman who his looking a little nervous when someone has to drop off for the titan's game.

Farrar will go to the bench if Snake, Robbo, Matai, Lyon, Wolfman are available. Not sure whether Bailey or Foran plays 5/8 but that will be the threequarter Lyon, no matter the heroics of the last weekend from Farrar.

Canteen Worker link said:
Farrar will go to the bench if Snake, Robbo, Matai, Lyon, Wolfman are available. Not sure whether Bailey or Foran plays 5/8 but that will be the threequarter Lyon, no matter the heroics of the last weekend from Farrar.
Your probably right CW, but who drops off the bench with Le'Strange, Hall, Kite, and Rose to make way for Farrar.
I'm guessing Le'Strange ?

Unfortunately he will probably never play again at 100% health because of his knees. 

My suggestion is to enjoy every match that he plays as though it his last. 

manlyborn link said:
[quote author=Canteen Worker link=topic=181461.msg238269#msg238269 date=1251201439]
Your probably right CW, but who drops off the bench with Le'Strange, Hall, Kite, and Rose to make way for Farrar.
I'm guessing Le'Strange ?
[/quote]
Nice avatar manlyborn.
Looks strangely familiar:)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8