• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
Fairly blatant stamp on an opponent's face.  Others have been given 7 weeks for the same.  Hayne's just come back from a suspension for a spear. 

No charge.

More grist for the mill that the NRL are desperate to see the Eels stay in contention.  Watch all the 50/50 calls start to go their way in coming weeks.  And they'll probably still find a way to lose. 

I didn't watch the match but what i've heard is that a Cowboy player was hanging on to Hayne's leg as he was trying to get out of the tackle.

I agree with Clontaago.

There was nothing in it, the cowboys player was holding onto Haynes leg which almost tripped him and threw him off balance, there was no deliberate stomp at all.

The Cowboy might have held his leg which got Hayne's foot in the proximity of his face but I would be very surprised if Hayne didn't have some intent as the boot moved across the guys face. You could never prove the intent though so I wasn't surprised it wasn't given a charge.

Bradza link said:
The Cowboy might have held his leg which got Hayne's foot in the proximity of his face but I would be very surprised if Hayne didn't have some intent as the boot moved across the guys face. You could never prove the intent though so I wasn't surprised it wasn't given a charge.

Nah if you look at the wider shot he goes to step away but because his leg is held he kind of stumble sback a bit, trust me it was a natural movement

Impossible to prove intent from the footage I saw. It may have been there, but his leg was pulled and he was stumbling backwards.

Apparantly Hayne has had a running feud with the Cowboys player since their junior days. Hayne is a cat and wouldn't surprise me if there was intent!

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6