Hayne to Manly?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
In all fairness I think Hayne would be a great buy with the fact Lyon, Matai & Snake are nearing the end of their careers.....
Agree positions would be tough, as Tom seems the long term fullback....as suggested, running 5/8 would not be a bad option as he basically plays that role even from fullback.
Feel he will be back in 2017 with Manly an option for most players looking for success, but a bit premature to get excited yet.

According to Zero Tackle, we basically have the following players off contract at the end of next season (I'll only add players of note):-

1. Jamie Buhrer
2. Luke Burgess
3. Fabian Goodall
4. Nathan Green
5. Jayden Hodges
6. Isaac John
7. Liam Knight
8. Halauafa Lavaka
9. Brenton Lawrence
10. Blake Leary
11. Jamie Lyon
12. Feleti Mateo
13. Tim Moltzen
14. Josh Starling
15. Tom Symonds
16. Jorge Taufua
17. Siosaia Vave
18. Brayden Wiliame

So if you look to make a team without any of those players in it, to fill the gaps, you'd be looking at something like:-

01. Brett Stewart
03. Steve Matai
04. Dylan Walker
05. Tom Trbojevic
06. Tom Wright
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Jake Trbojevic
09. Matt Parcell
10. Marty Taupau
13. Lewis Brown

14. Api Koroisou
15. Darcy Lussick
16. Nate Myles

* Also heard on television that Brett may seek a release at the end of this season to join Glenn in the UK. We would have an absolute mountain of options to go with, and plenty of money to boot.

image.jpeg

In all fairness I think Hayne would be a great buy with the fact Lyon, Matai & Snake are nearing the end of their careers.....
Agree positions would be tough, as Tom seems the long term fullback....as suggested, running 5/8 would not be a bad option as he basically plays that role even from fullback.
Feel he will be back in 2017 with Manly an option for most players looking for success, but a bit premature to get excited yet.
Hayne will be around 29 when he decides to return, that's not a long term replacement for our three legends.

I am so sick of the constant speculation over Hayne, it seems to be concocted by people and media who would like nothing more to see him fail.

Would prefer him at 25, but can't think of a better option even at 29.
Who knows what the future holds, theres still a few youngsters like Tommy, Wright & Hynes who could be in the plans & Hayne for 2-3 years is worth a thought...even if its just that.....

Can't ever see it happening. If he comes back to the NRL it'll be with Parra-doesn't-matta and no one else.

Yeah.... I doubt this is legit. We have Tommy Turbo, we don't need Hayne
Call it a hunch, and dear god I hope this isn't a "kiss of death" statement....

I firmly believe that Tommy Turbo will eclipse Hayne in every way. Hayne could/can do freakishly unbelievable things with a Steeden in his mitts, but can be hot and cold: Tommy has the potential to be just as freakish but seems far more intelligent and (I think) will be more focused in his approach to his game, less mercurial perhaps?

I think Tommy and Jake turbo have greatness in them, in different ways, and in a decade or so will have multiple premierships between them: not to mention years of representative honours.

Pure speculation on my behalf of course, but I believe that these kids have a very special talent and will lead Manly, NSW and Australia to many, many victories.

Call it a hunch, and dear god I hope this isn't a "kiss of death" statement....

I firmly believe that Tommy Turbo will eclipse Hayne in every way. Hayne could/can do freakishly unbelievable things with a Steeden in his mitts, but can be hot and cold: Tommy has the potential to be just as freakish but seems far more intelligent and (I think) will be more focused in his approach to his game, less mercurial perhaps?

I think Tommy and Jake turbo have greatness in them, in different ways, and in a decade or so will have multiple premierships between them: not to mention years of representative honours.

Pure speculation on my behalf of course, but I believe that these kids have a very special talent and will lead Manly, NSW and Australia to many, many victories.
Well they ha e the same amount of premierships.

Surely lack of access to TPAs rule us out.We could match his salary cap amount if rumours about Snake etc are true but Nick will find a million for him in TPAs ...and despite their bad year this year they have the nucleus of a good side and a coach who won 3 minor premierships in a row.He is $1.10 to be in the red white and blue.....pity would love to have him.

Surely lack of access to TPAs rule us out.We could match his salary cap amount if rumours about Snake etc are true but Nick will find a million for him in TPAs ...and despite their bad year this year they have the nucleus of a good side and a coach who won 3 minor premierships in a row.He is $1.10 to be in the red white and blue.....pity would love to have him.
Would he walk into fullback job @susan

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8