Hayne to Manly?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

rmd

Reserve Grader
Tipping Member
Two alphabetical letters... BS!

Not unless Bozo wants Foran back and says "We'll lay off Hayne if you give us back Foran', but I don't want him back.He's too destabilising and has already shown his colours.

However, Hayne would make a pretty good replacement for Killer or Skivvy, when they retire.

Where would you play him?
I would still rather turbo at fullback. I doubt Hayne would sign on to play Center. Even though that would be a dream in our backline.
Would this just be a ploy to drive his price tag up at the roosters?

He has already stated that parra is his preferred team if he returns.

His manager driving up his price making out that roosters, parra and manly are after him.

Two years out of the game and he will only return if he fails. he has alrady said that he finds no challenge in the NRL and he will only be back if he fails at h NFL. Limited motivation and reeks of another mornon mission

Hope not, unless he wanted to play for 200k and as a winger but that will never happen.
I hope he goes back to the Eels on some massive contract like 1.5 mil

At what point is the NFL experiment deemed a failure? If he's cut and no one picks him up?

I think it's a million to one but we may look at him as a 5/8...maybe that's where he'd rather play if he came back.

I would laugh my head off if this was to happen, oh the joy! Slime fans would need a stint in rehab to get over it.

One thing is does remind me of though, is the old Manly.

Arko would be right onto this in his heyday, and we all know Bozo learnt very well from the great man.

Won't happen but it's nice to dream!

If you read the article, you can see that it's certain to happen.

The second last sentence clearly has this confirmed by a "Manly source".

What the hell else do you guys want ? ................:rofl:

Hayne's preference would be to go back to
The Eels.
If they have no cap space, what other choice does he have? Roosters always have plenty.
It's an easy out for him.
T trbojevic will be better anyway!

Geez someone really packed the pipe with some fine Jamaican gold....oh the desperation of a new season.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7