Hayne Killing it

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
This was interesting:

"He can play in space," San Francisco coach Jim Tomsula said. "He's a premier athlete in the world in space."

The in space is a kind of back handed compliment.

Why did he keep running over the sideline?
Hayne could always 'float'
A beautifuly balanced athlete like Shaun Johnson, Moylen and Tedesco

Agreed. Hope he brings out the Hayne plane when he gets his touchdown. Good luck to him.

You run over the side line to stop the clock running down

What sets him apart from the above mentioned is he also has that explosive tackling busting raw strength to go with his speed and footwork.

I hope he does well, good to see an aussie nrl athlete competing at the highest stage.
NFL is huge - they get 70-80k people turning up for trial games! Already gone vial on social media.

He is not even the best league player but his better than an NFL player.
scary thing is when he actually learns the game he will be even better.

Hayne did his damage behind a parramatta team and pack. Inglis while obviously great has also had the luxury of being in great sides (a discussion point when comparing). Both right up there however I take Hayne, the bloke could do everything.. Running game aside ,he had the skills of a half also thats something that would also set him apart. My opinion anyway, plus great to see him doing well even to get to where he is takes a serious effort anything from there is awesome. Good luck to him

Really love the NFL and all the drama that goes with it. Seriously hope he smashes it over there!!! Was really great to see his work in that game. Good luck to him!!

There's two things here: it was a good run BUT it was against second string defence of a crap team in a trial. Don't buy in to the Aussie media hype. It's a great story if he can pull it off but the media here is making everything sound like its a Super Bowl winning play.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6