Hayne in alleged bikie cash splash

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
When I was a cadet journalist 45 years ago a crusty news editor told me about using God's name in a story. He recounted one journo starting his report about a flood: "As God looked down from the Heavens he saw the widespread devastation that the waters had reeked upon..."
The News Editor immediate got the journo on the phone and bellowed: "F**k the flood - interview GOD!"

But after contacting God for an Interview, God said:

"No way, the last guy I talked to, I gave him 15 commandments that he wrote down on three stones.

After he left I saw him drop one of the stones (which smashed) then he told his editor there were only 2 stones and 10 commandments!!!!.....

Bloody lying Journos!!!!!"

(Sorry God)

Rebutting the denials......

The lawyer for Chris Bloomfield, the alleged Hells Angels bikie at the centre of the Jarryd Hayne Snapchat saga, says his client regards the Titans star as a "mate" and the pair were known to each other well before their post-season night out.

....But Adam Magill, who is representing Bloomfield on the extortion charges, said his client had told him that the pair were well-known to each other and it was Hayne's money in the clip and images.

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...ial-they-knew-each-other-20160913-grfjcf.html

Rebutting the denials......

The lawyer for Chris Bloomfield, the alleged Hells Angels bikie at the centre of the Jarryd Hayne Snapchat saga, says his client regards the Titans star as a "mate" and the pair were known to each other well before their post-season night out.

....But Adam Magill, who is representing Bloomfield on the extortion charges, said his client had told him that the pair were well-known to each other and it was Hayne's money in the clip and images.

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...ial-they-knew-each-other-20160913-grfjcf.html
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-09-...rongdoing-in-video-with-alleged-bikie/7840562
"Hayne said in a club statement he has not met former Titans under-20s player Bloomfield before going for end-of-season drinks on Saturday, a day after the Titans' season ended at the hands of the Broncos."

Hmm, their stories appear to directly contradict each other.
But I think they are both telling the truth, obviously one of them has just been misquoted.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-09-...rongdoing-in-video-with-alleged-bikie/7840562
"Hayne said in a club statement he has not met former Titans under-20s player Bloomfield before going for end-of-season drinks on Saturday, a day after the Titans' season ended at the hands of the Broncos."

Hmm, their stories appear to directly contradict each other.
But I think they are both telling the truth, obviously one of them has just been misquoted.
Jarhead wouldn't lie, he's a Christian.

Ahhh...here we go.

His manager is trotting out the deny deny deny! defence.

"Just beers with the boys"
"Not his 5 grand"
"Dunno who the bloke was" (that was driving him around because people just do that.)

So prove me wrong boys....prove me wrong! (says hayne, beavis, and basically the whole titans organisation.)

So..."wipes hands" all we need now is the ol' "It's not his go" and then we can all move on.

Got that last night on NRL360 .... Kent says its an overreaction 'he didn't know the guy ... just having beers ... you can't be rude when suspected criminals want to have a selfie with you, just tell them not to put iot on social media " what a peanut !! .... but Ben Ikin .... '3 of those photos were taken at different places ... just sayin'

Step 1. Create and foster a friendship with a player.
Step 2. Get some incriminating pics.
Step 3. "Ask" the player to help fix a game...

MEME2016-09-13-12-23-45.jpg

http://www.goldcoastbulletin.com.au...s/news-story/b58949015205d4a69be55550a501deb7

Ex-Gold Coast Titan at centre of Snapchat scandal among those charged after raids
b58949015205d4a69be55550a501deb7

Alexandria Utting, Gold Coast Bulletin
December 2, 2016 12:00am
b58949015205d4a69be55550a501deb7

THE former Titan at the centre of the Jarryd Hayne Snapchat video scandal is among two Hells Angels and a Nomads bikie charged in the latest spate of Taskforce Maxima raids on the Gold Coast.

Christopher Howard Bloomfield, 26, was charged with the possession of dangerous drugs and one count of possession of a restricted drug after detectives from Taskforce Maxima, State Crime Command executed search warrants on two addresses in Varsity Lakes on Tuesday.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6