Hayne in alleged bikie cash splash

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
dumb arses the integrity unit will be looking to see if this was a match fixing against broncos ect

Watch this be swept under the shagpile by Toddy

He's onto it.

todd.jpg

A bad look though.

Hanging out with known 'colourful characters', smoking, handing over wads of cash.....bringing the game into disrepute (especially when it's the finals.)

I wonder if the new regime will suspend him for 4 or more weeks like the old regime did to our snake for 'alleged' shenanigans??

Ah, who am I kidding, of course they wont.

I haven't laughed so hard in a while, reading the 'Advocate.

And for the record, my previous post was formulated before reading the Betoota.

I haven't laughed so hard in a while, reading the 'Advocate.

And for the record, my previous post was formulated before reading the Betoota.

There is some great investigative journalism there! I particularly like the story about western Queenslanders.

I'm thinking young jarryd will be hanging round more drug testers taking the p*ss than bikes taking pics this off season.

I'm a bit dubious on the whole 'consorting' rule that the NRL is looking at with players. I just think it's such a grey area, and if there's one thing the NRL (whether it be through player issues, refereeing or whatever) cannot handle it's grey area. The consistency applied is just not there.

Now having said that I'm also not naïve, and do realise consorting with certain types is just a terrible look for the game. But then I guess the questions becomes. Is the NRL or Greenburg now the Judge, Jury and Executioner when it comes to criminal elements? If they are criminals. Why aren't they in jail? If they have been released from jail, for how long are they deemed 'suspicious'.

I'm not defending Hayne, I think he has shown a tremendous lack of brains.

Ahhh...here we go.

His manager is trotting out the deny deny deny! defence.

"Just beers with the boys"
"Not his 5 grand"
"Dunno who the bloke was" (that was driving him around because people just do that.)

So prove me wrong boys....prove me wrong! (says hayne, beavis, and basically the whole titans organisation.)

So..."wipes hands" all we need now is the ol' "It's not his go" and then we can all move on.

There is some great investigative journalism there! I particularly like the story about western Queenslanders.
When I was a cadet journalist 45 years ago a crusty news editor told me about using God's name in a story. He recounted one journo starting his report about a flood: "As God looked down from the Heavens he saw the widespread devastation that the waters had reeked upon..."
The News Editor immediate got the journo on the phone and bellowed: "F**k the flood - interview GOD!"

When I was a cadet journalist 45 years ago a crusty news editor told me about using God's name in a story. He recounted one journo starting his report about a flood: "As God looked down from the Heavens he saw the widespread devastation that the waters had reeked upon..."
The News Editor immediate got the journo on the phone and bellowed: "F**k the flood - interview GOD!"
sounds smelly @The Who #wreaked

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4