Hayne gggoooonnnneeeeer

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
KOMORI said:
Not a good thing. Whilst I really don't care what happens to Parra, it's never good to see such talented players getting serious injuries.

Also, I think a fit Hayne is good for rugby league, when he's on fire there's little he can't do and can be a pleasure to watch at times...

*flame suit on!!

I agree mate. Along with Gallen Thurston and Bowen he's a player i love watching.

KOMORI said:
Not a good thing. Whilst I really don't care what happens to Parra, it's never good to see such talented players getting serious injuries.

Also, I think a fit Hayne is good for rugby league, when he's on fire there's little he can't do and can be a pleasure to watch at times...

*flame suit on!!

I agree too.
Though I admit its easier to agree knowing the Eels are no threat.

KOMORI said:

*flame suit on!!

Agree - Hayne would be amazing with a strong pack of forwards playing in front of him.

Commiserations on yet another injury:angel:

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6