1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hayne gggoooonnnneeeeer

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by slickster71, Jul 4, 2012.

1. slickster71

slickster71 Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    Hayne was carried off with an injured ankle injury

Will not play this weekend

2. The Eagle

The Eagle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +480 / 0
    If we dont beat them,we might as well just forfeit the remaining games,also celebrating over an injury is pretty sick

3. Darren

Darren Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +507 / 20
    Can't see Brett, Glenn or T-Rex playing. T-Rex looked in pain at the end and holding the back. Good time to the rest these guys.

4. Ralphie

Ralphie Well-Known Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Bredbo
    Ratings:
    +2,093 / 231
    Who cares about Hayne, what about our boys?????????

5. Jatz Crackers

Jatz Crackers Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +1,242 / 7
    Whos celebrating ?

6. Duff

Duff Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +555 / 10
    It's only sick because he played for NSW tonight.

By tomorrow it'd be hillarious if there was a bombing at Church St mall.

7. Chip and Chase

Chip and Chase True Supporter Staff Member Administrator Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +6,282 / 44
    Choc looked like he hurt his shoulder. Also does T-Rex face a hearing for his high shot ? With his record he'll be looking at a couple of weeks minimum.

8. The Eagle

The Eagle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +480 / 0
    Not really,i think its pretty pathetic form,we've had **** luck with injuries this year and the only players i wish an injury on are Inglis,Lui and Bird

9. ERNIE FOR NO7

ERNIE FOR NO7 Active Member

Ratings:
    +80 / 1
    We've seen Hayne carried off before and not be seriously injured.

10. eagleE

eagleE Active Member

Ratings:
    +92 / 0
    Seriously can't do anything about that. He will sweet. Injury is a different story. Hope choc is fine.

11. Duff

Duff Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +555 / 10
    Yeah, Choc looked a bit sore. Fingers crossed for him.

I'd be more worried about Rex's back than the knee high high shot. If he has anything to answer for Cronk's inability to keep his feet then someone needs to lose their job.

12. Jatz Crackers

Jatz Crackers Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +1,242 / 7
    Wasnt put on report. It would have to be MRC.

13. Chip and Chase

Chip and Chase True Supporter Staff Member Administrator Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +6,282 / 44
    That's good, thought it was put on report, too busy yelling at TV calling BS on the penalty for Cronk headbutting his arm. Ok he should be right then.

14. Mals

Mals Well-Known Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Pennant Hills
    Ratings:
    +1,480 / 35
    Shame for Hayne if he has a bad injury, he had a better 2nd half after a quiet start.

I agree with other posters I can't see all our Origin boys backing up. T-Rex maybe out for awhile if he has stuffed his back again. Both Snake & Choc will be sick & sorry tomorrow.

15. Volley

Volley Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +581 / 21
    If Manly can't beat Parra at Brookie, with or without Hayne it's a major worry for the rest of the year.

Personally, I hope he plays. Manly need to be tested by the best to beat the best.

16. SeaEagleRock8

SeaEagleRock8 Sea Eagle Lach Staff Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +6,798 / 122
    Ouch. That reminds me of when Farrah appeared to be knocked senseless tonight and I was explaining to my sister (who was worried about him) that he sometimes plays possum to get a penalty. Then I heard Rabbits (making a comment about how the game has to be stopped in that situation) say something like ' … but it is an honesty system'. Seemed an obvious dig at Robbie, which surprised me, not that he thought it, but that he'd say it.

17. Volley

Volley Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +581 / 21
    Nah, it's an honesty system on behalf of the trainer. If ever a trainer requests play to be stopped, the Ref has to stop the play. Definitely not a dig at Farah.

18. globaleagle

globaleagle Où est mon chapeau Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +7,795 / 58
    WARNING: BUMPING OLD THREAD!

Hayne out for the rest of the year.

Parramatta's hopes of avoiding a the NRL wooden spoon were dealt a huge blow on Tuesday with star fullback Jarryd Hayne ruled out for the remainder of the season with a medial ligament injury to his right knee.

http://www.nrl.com/hayne-ruled-out-for-the-nrl-season/tabid/10874/newsid/68840/default.aspx

Maybe wooden spoon time now.

19. IQofalimabean

IQofalimabean Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +273 / 11
    Well it looks like the eels...

( •_•)

( •_•)>⌐■-■

(⌐■_■)

...Get the spoon.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAHHH­HHHHHHHH!!!

20. KOMORI

KOMORI Born and bred an Eagle

Brisbane
    Ratings:
    +3,269 / 53
    Not a good thing. Whilst I really don't care what happens to Parra, it's never good to see such talented players getting serious injuries.

Also, I think a fit Hayne is good for rugby league, when he's on fire there's little he can't do and can be a pleasure to watch at times...

*flame suit on!!