Hayne free to play

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I can understand them whinging. It's a heabutt ffs, but because it's the Golden boy from Western Sydney he's let off.

Matai would cop 24 weeks.

Screw em

I am suprised they have not called up Benji Marshall as their 18th man (he did go to a qld school...)

Hmm im no fan on hayne but ide rather see him in the blues 1 jersey over gidley and dugan.. (Gidley cos he plain sucks,and dugan hasn't earned it yet..half a season of good footy don't make u origin material)

And didn't matai escape suspension for an identical headbutt 2 or 3 yrs ago??? Pretty sure he did

I'm a Hayne lover... for 3 games a year.
Much rather him than Gidley at fullback, and honestly, this will be the biggest origin game ever for Hayne V Slater round 2, and i can't wait to see it.  Hope they both smash each other to bits.

My other origin thought is good god NSW love picking debutants and dropping them after a game (or 2 if they're lucky).  There used to be a saying that to get good in origin is to play game after game and NSW are just picking names out of a hat!

Oh well, no Manly boys is great, i can look forward to Manly being as fully manned as they can, and an origin that's a good spectacle and nothing more

Hayne is a sook Clon, he wouldn't fit in with the rest of our guys.  Show pony and ball hog.  NSW would be better of with Dugan.  He runs the ball straight, no frills and gets through the line.  Hayne could do that once, but not lately.   

billyjack link said:
Hmm im no fan on hayne but ide rather see him in the blues 1 jersey over gidley and dugan.. (Gidley cos he plain sucks,and dugan hasn't earned it yet..half a season of good footy don't make u origin material)

And didn't matai escape suspension for an identical headbutt 2 or 3 yrs ago??? Pretty sure he did

I know someone from our team got off for a incident just like Hayne's.  I cannot recall if it was Matai or not.  It was not really a headbutt anyways, more of a nudge. 

Feel very unlucky for Kingy, I though Brett White would get dropped, not that I'm a fan of dropping guys willy nilly from soo as our selectors seem to do but what the f did he do in game 1 to earn going from the bench to starting line up?

Anyway all good that kingy can play on the weekend, I'm tipping he'll have a big one.

DSM5 link said:
Hayne could do that once, but not lately.   

I know it was so long ago (Round 2) when he signle handedly destroyed us by breaking the line on several occasions.

On that occasion he didn't break the line, we laid down and let him through.  No one wanted to tackle the cat.  He's done nothing this season. 

No matter how you disgiuse it, it was a headbutt and he should have been suspended. He's the golden child of the NRL these days. Judiciary is a joke, but the biggest jokers are the NSW selectors?

Matabele link said:
[quote author=Volley link=topic=183548.msg265920#msg265920 date=1275994113]
It's a heabutt ffs, but because it's the Golden boy from Western Sydney he's let off.

Matai would cop 24 weeks.
  Precisely.
[/quote]

OK head butts are allowed from now on.  And add swearing and going off at the ref as well.

If anyone headbutts all he has to say is Hayne can do it so can I.

Also if cought swearing at the ref all he has say Thurston can do so can I.

Another great job NRL.  (Note sarcasim please).  Just as long as the same rules are applied for non SOO players I'll be happy.

clontaago link said:
I'm glad Hayne got off. I'd love to have him in Manly colours.
.. really???  i dont like him .. anyway he isnt suited to our style of play... i`d rather sonny bill & inglis before hayne in manly colours..

Swearing at refs, headbutts . . .what's next?
Maybe Jarryd or JK might head-butt a ref. If they did they'd probably get charged with the lowest possible grade charge of assaulting an official, and escape suspension with an early plea (and later the ref would make a public apology for causing the misunderstanding).

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8