Hayne back to Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Turbo

Bencher
Looks like Hayne is all but confirmed to be re signing with Parra very soon but surely they will have to offload someone, Foran is an obvious candidate will he return to manly? Or maybe to warriors? Also say this is Parras full strength backline-

1: J Hayne
2: S Radradra
3: M Jennings
4: B Takarangi
5: B French
6: ?
7: C Norman

Where's gutho in that side? He won't be happy to sit out in the wing he wants to play fullback or Centre. I have a feeling he will be let go and hopefully we can get him back. I'm also worried about foz returning he is injury prone ATM, and has some bad off field issues but he is a manly boy and should have never left and deep down I would love him back despite his bad off field stuff, it all went wrong after leaving manly bring him back bozo plz

Looks like Hayne is all but confirmed to be re signing with Parra very soon but surely they will have to offload someone, Foran is an obvious candidate will he return to manly? Or maybe to warriors? Also say this is Parras full strength backline-

1: J Hayne
2: S Radradra
3: M Jennings
4: B Takarangi
5: B French
6: ?
7: C Norman

Where's gutho in that side? He won't be happy to sit out in the wing he wants to play fullback or Centre. I have a feeling he will be let go and hopefully we can get him back. I'm also worried about foz returning he is injury prone ATM, and has some bad off field issues but he is a manly boy and should have never left and deep down I would love him back despite his bad off field stuff, it all went wrong after leaving manly bring him back bozo plz

Would Foran return to Manly?

I don't think Foran will leave Parra.
If the news articles are to believe he needs money and he ain't going to get 1.2 mill elsewhere

We should offer $1.5 million and force them or the chooks to pay top $ for him.

Not that I want the goose here.

He may not have much choice. He is on warning one now. They may be very keen to get rid of him and even pay part of his contract to go somewhere emse

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2