"Hayne Australias next 5/8" - Stuart

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Chip and Chase said:
Proved again tonight why he will never make a 5/8. Absolutely nothing between the ears and a very selfish player, always going for the hero play. Myth

I was just about to post the same thing. What a useless player he is at 5/8th. I'd have Seu Seu at 5/8th before I'd have Hayne.

Hayne in an incedent in Kings cross last night. Apparentely retaliated when attacked by a patron. from NRL website.

Wasn't he shot at a little while ago? I thought he'd found god and given up hanging out at the Cross.

Poor Hayne's clearly the innocent victim here. Did everything right. Freak and unpredictable happening.

Obviously was the patron. When has Hayne ever been a head-butt or punching aggressor?

And who'd have expected that sort of thing could ever happen to a Rugby League star in the protected sanctity of a drug and alcohol-lubricated Kings Cross nightclub?

Jerry1 said:
Nothing good ever comes from a night on the piss at the cross.

Spoken by a true old man. If you're not looking for a wild night of booze, strippers and kebabs, nothing good comes from a night at the cross! lol

Spoken by a true old man. If you're not looking for a wild night of booze, strippers and kebabs, nothing good comes from a night at the cross! lol

[/quote]

Yeah great idea, perhaps the end of season bash should be held there instead of the wharf hey!

Was funny to see a reporter ask him:

" Jarred, someone tried to kill you last time you went, what made you go back for a second helping?"

Jarred: "um...............good question"

Jerry1 said:

Yeah great idea, perhaps the end of season bash should be held there instead of the wharf hey!

[/quote]

Now now Jerry. You never said for footballers! You made a general statement.

No no no no no,

It was in response to the post directly above.

"And who'd have expected that sort of thing could ever happen to a Rugby League star in the protected sanctity of a drug and alcohol-lubricated Kings Cross nightclub?"

Though it matters not - the place is a **** hole & best avoided.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4