• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mr seagles

Reserve Grader
can foran and cherry do a sterling and kenny and win a premiership with a rookie halfback......my thoughts are yes there is not many more teams with G.F experince like manly placed all around there team and foran and cherry will be getting confident every day....look at the team except for the young quartet we are stacked full of experince for a G.F.....i generally thought this last november by backing manly at $21 to win and again at $26 dollars in feb ....$5 now is overs so im rapted.....go the young guns.....thoughts can they do it????????

mr seagles said:
can foran and cherry do a sterling and kenny and win a premiership with a rookie halfback......my thoughts are yes there is not many more teams with G.F experince like manly placed all around there team and foran and cherry will be getting confident every day....look at the team except for the young quartet we are stacked full of experince for a G.F.....i generally thought this last november by backing manly at $21 to win and again at $26 dollars in feb ....$5 now is overs so im rapted.....go the young guns.....thoughts can they do it????????

Yeah they can; I think they are a complete team without too significant weaknesses; they can beat everybody - question is can they beat St George? Well St George couldn't beat Parramatta - of course we can beat them - but we must continue what we have going at the moment to the end, but dessie knows that.

Foran and Cherry-Evans are the most exciting rookie halves combination since Kenny and Sterling. I think if any rookie combination can win a premiership, its this one.

Andy1972
Manly Forever.

HAVLEES ?

Yeah, I know that you meant halves (but what I didn't pick up on was the incorrect spelling of the thread title). :p

Jethro said:
HAVLEES ?

Yeah, I know that you meant halves (but what I didn't pick up on was the incorrect spelling of the thread title). :p

who cares you idiot f#ck off d#ckhead.....

mr seagles said:
Jethro said:
HAVLEES ?

At least I can spell :p

Jethro said:
mr seagles said:
Jethro said:
HAVLEES ?

look at your ugly head i would take that photo off or better still sit back on your lounge and have another BONG you goose......

mr seagles said:
Jethro said:
mr seagles said:
Jethro said:
HAVLEES ?

look at your ugly head i would take that photo off or better still sit back on your lounge and have another BONG you goose......

Gee you rile easily. Why don't you just settle down and stop taking things to heart so much.

Jethro said:
mr seagles said:
Jethro said:
mr seagles said:
Jethro said:
HAVLEES ?

Gee you rile easily. Why don't you just settle down and stop taking things to heart so much.
i just dont get why you and a couple of others on here have to nit pick peoples spelling and grammer.....get a life.....

mr seagles said:
Jethro said:
mr seagles said:
Jethro said:
mr seagles said:

i just dont get why you and a couple of others on here have to nit pick peoples spelling and grammer.....get a life.....

Mate, I very rarely pick anybody for their spelling and grammar but I do get in and edit some of the swearing that goes on in here as there are kids who read the forums here too and don't need to be subjected to it.

As for your suggestion for me to get a life, I'm quite happy with the one that I have and certainly don't need another one.

You have a nice day okay and don't take things to heart so easily. :)

thank goodness the other bloke went to the dogs as I think we got the better half of the deal and I hear Barba is in doubt for the doggies next game,suspected cracked rib from when he hit the fence after big Georgie Rose pushed him off,lol

Jethro said:
mr seagles said:
Jethro said:
mr seagles said:
Jethro said:

Mate, I very rarely pick anybody for their spelling and grammar but I do get in and edit some of the swearing that goes on in here as there are kids who read the forums here too and don't need to be subjected to it.

As for your suggestion for me to get a life, I'm quite happy with the one that I have and certainly don't need another one.

Jethro, don't get sucked into his schoolboy tactics just ignore the knobhead.

Seaeagle63 said:
Jethro said:
mr seagles said:
Jethro said:
mr seagles said:

seaeagle 63 you look 83 .......

Seaeagle63 said:
Jethro said:
mr seagles said:
Jethro said:
mr seagles said:

Thanks for the advice Seaeagle63 but he doesn't worry me. There are many more things to worry about in life than mr seagles :)

Jethro said:
mr seagles said:
Jethro said:
mr seagles said:
Jethro said:

Lying bitch,you always pick on my spelling and grammar :p
Im shocked that i want to stick up for Jethro.....but for once
im speechless,this guy is such a cumdumpling i have no words
for him....

The Eagle said:
Jethro said:
mr seagles said:
Jethro said:
mr seagles said:

Lying bitch,you always pick on my spelling and grammar :p
Im shocked that i want to stick up for Jethro.....but for once
im speechless,this guy is such a cumdumpling i have no words
for him....

Gee TE, I'm still trying to work out whether to say thank you to you for wanting to stick up for me in this instance but I just need a bit of clarification first of as to whom you are referring to as the "cumdumpling"? Me or mr seagles? If it is mr seagles then consider yourself thanked :D if not then meh, whatever :p

Jatz Crackers said:
mr seagles said:

Grammar.

Yeah, I saw that too but I couldn't be bothered saying anything to him about it as he gets riled too easily. There were quite a few other bits in that sentence that could have been mentioned as well (mainly in regards to punctuation).

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6