Having a laught

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

fLIP

UFO Hunter
Now forgive me if we win, ill cop the flak.

But if I was part of a 17 man organisation earning close to a half million a year and I ****ed my job up, I dont think i'd be have a laugh about it.

I love ya jamie but so far you've cost us a converted try in an incredibly close game.

Its not funny.

Last edited:
Well **** me dead. Anyone that thinks sharks would have taken the two if we were 18 points is mental, and yet Jamie finds it funny to miss 3 conversions.

Something is septic at our club and it doesn't exclude the legends.

Get some spirit boys. The fans that pay your wage deserve it. Laughing about missed conversions is as sh1t as it gets.

• 🤝
Reactions: Dan
I know I'll cop some flak for this but he's actually offered next to nothing tonight. Dylan Walker playing in centres has shone tonight and I hope we never see him at 5/8 again. And I'm ****ing sick of players getting on the outside of Lyon, Barba did it tonight and Sam Thaiday did it last week.
Many on here will be proud of that effort but I'm not, as far as I'm concerned that's a game we should've won and lost. Just because Cronulla are first doesn't mean we should be happy with that loss.

Give Jamie a break ! Apart from the conversions he had a great game !

Old age and the nerves are catching up to him ! Making conversions in high pressure situations is tough on him !

Time to look for a new kicker :)

Well **** me dead. Anyone that thinks sharks would have taken the two if we were 18 points is mental, and yet Jamie finds it funny to miss 3 conversions.

Something is septic at our club and it doesn't exclude the legends.

Get some spirit boys. The fans that pay your wage deserve it. Laughing about missed conversions is as sh1t as it gets.

When did he do this? I saw the trainer ask if he left his kicking boots at home and he smiled?

Don't scapegoat Killer. Dropped ball, defensive lapses, one-out attack, poor kicking in general play, cost us the game. We've just got to face facts - we're ordinary this year. We won't make the 8

Jamie was a LOT better tonight than he has been all season. However (and the same could be said of Snake right now), his defence is a shadow of its former self which is letting him down.

Sure he missed all 3 kicks tonight which in the end probably proved crucial as even kicking 2 of them would have seen us up 16-12 with 10 to play. But all 3 kicks were from out wide and until tonight he has been damn near perfect with the boot this year. Even Matthew Ridge missed some crucial kicks in his time with us and he was one of the best ever.

Killer has always been a 50/50 kicker at best from out wide. It wasn't really a surprise to me to see him off tonight.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4