Have to laugh at St George

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Disco

First Grader
Premium Member
We played our worst game this year but thankfully we were playing the saints...........god they are an awful football team

If we played the Storm we would have been lost by 50

With them they deserve to be reminded of the truth every chance. St George are a dead club. StGIll won 1 premiership.

I hate all fans but i reserve a special hatred for saints fans.
They are genuinely bad people. They have no sense of rules or order, all they know is take, take, take. They don't care if any decision is fair, even the blatantly obvious. They believe it is their right to have everything go their way with no interest toward anything that any other being on the planet may be involved in.
For this reason, i say up yours, you pitiful bunch of subhuman filth. May your families die in agony before your eyes.

Duff said:
I hate all fans but i reserve a special hatred for saints fans.
They are genuinely bad people. They have no sense of rules or order, all they know is take, take, take. They don't care if any decision is fair, even the blatantly obvious. They believe it is their right to have everything go their way with no interest toward anything that any other being on the planet may be involved in.
For this reason, i say up yours, you pitiful bunch of subhuman filth. May your families die in agony before your eyes.

Plus 1

Jatz Crackers said:
LOL.....sorry but Dogs & Scum are way beyond the poor old Mergers.

They're different.
Dogs fans are just violent and stupid. They don't have the sense of entitlement that saints fans do. The way saints fans celebrate an obvious rip off try is like nothing else i've seen at any ground. They have no humility, no sense of irony, cheekiness or humour. It's all about them. They are like two year olds.

Scum fans are just gross bogans. They don't know any better. Dragons fans are brats. There is nothing "poor old" about a saints fan. He's a manipulative piece of work that needs a harsh dose of reality slapped into him in the most graphic way.

Anyone who supports any team other than Manly is just trash when we are playing them. They are filth,vermin,scum sucking garbage that i despise with all my might. But afterwards when we have beaten them they're fine....except Souffs,Dogs and Saints fans.

All that noise from crowd over last 30 minutes & then came fulltime. Nothing, Could hear a pin drop. Funniest thing.

Brissie Kid said:
All that noise from crowd over last 30 minutes & then came fulltime. Nothing, Could hear a pin drop. Funniest thing.

And a fair few leaving well before the whistle which IMO is pretty weak.

But as Duff says, they are kids & must have a strict bedtime.

Triple M call-Andrew Johns couldn't help but laugh at Soward's last kick, he was jumping around like the Bird of Paradise, very confident he would nail it...next minute...Gawnnn!
Missed it!
Johns was More Joyous.

Dogs fans are the worst in their hotted up lowered fully sick bro Suzuki Swifts.
A close second come the Scum supporters because they are Scum supporters.
Then Souths fans because they bleat endlessly about their 20 premierships. And think the NRL owes them a living. They comes out of their warrens when they win a few games. Otherwise they keep quiet.

queensland fans are far worse than all of these fans. Many are closet fans and only come out after the result. They walk amongst you by day, there might be on next to you at work, they never reveal themselves at all until the 80th minute

THen is all kweenzland, kweenzland.

Half of them dont even know the score

The ones that are commited, the fans who follow with a passion. If they lose, they forgot to wacth it or the mrs waned to watch something else and they forgot they had 2 other tv's

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4