Have I Got This Right!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
THe answer wasn't blowing in the wind, it was right there on paper (I should say in the papers) for it to be a rational answer.

Ah, but emotion, whom brought his mate resentment, closely followed by his buddy fear, whom just happened to allow hostility to tag along, got in most of our heads and threw a party in our minds.

I like the point someone made: would it matter which club Des went to? But I guess years of hating certain clubs for reasons (and probably myths) of long gone is embedded in our instincts, just like their hatred of Manly is for no real apparent reason, and so we release hostility aimed wildly for the sake of it. THis is what makes RL a beautiful tribal game.

We are made to be xenophobic and protect our own survival; hating what is unknown to us; being fearful of anything that could change our special culture. Being loyal to a club is a thriving life giving passion; beware to anyone who wanders to another tribe... for whatever reason.

I've gone beyond my 8 lines here, but I was in the mood for a bit of philosphy to respond to a beautifully written logical opening post by one of the world's great poets. :^)

Bob i do not think there is an issue with the outcomes (Des leaving etc) rather the manner in which it happened

lsz said:
Bob i do not think there is an issue with the outcomes (Des leaving etc) rather the manner in which it happened
Taking away the blame game, the club did NOT have the funds to commit to Haslers asking price when negotiation originally started.
Penn stated this clearly in an interview and David Perry has said exactly the same thing during his interview yesterday.
So that's the major owner and the COO speaking about what happened - none of them blaming the board - but certain sheep would rather believe the beaten up fabrication that comes out of News Ltd publication!! Baaaaaa

WAMF if you believe that negotiations were on going it is hard to believe we constantly did not have the funds. Is the club run completely on a hand to mouth existence where there is no proper financial forecasting?

Even with the late addition of a najor sponsor (completed months ago) the club should have been in a better position to understand it's finances.

For mind, where ever the "blame" sits, it was a disjointed an unorganized attempt to manage what should have been a straight forward situation

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4