have i been wound up

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

jbb/james

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
A mate of mine has sent me some info stating choc and foran are gone for the season with Kite expected to miss 2 weeks and mattai to have scans but looks bad

Anyone else heard this or is he pissing in my pocket

its hard to believe this info would come out of manlys camp on a monday, i know

jbb/james link said:
A mate of mine has sent me some info stating choc and foran are gone for the season with Kite expected to miss 2 weeks and mattai to have scans but looks bad

Did he also mention that Killer was looking at a 10 week suspension?

Forget the finals. The club should just let them head off on their end of season trip this weekend. And hopefully no players get selected in the rep sides. We need to freshen up badly

jbb/james link said:

Looking at that info, it seems you are mates with mr seagles

mr seagles link said:
kiwi and barry fuc* sheep together........fuc*heads.. go the panthers

A truely scathing call right there.

Go the Panthers westyf**k of a forum & stay there you goose.

mr seagles link said:

Congratz, I will give you an applaud for that, probably 1 of your more intelligent posts

Wolfpack link said:
[quote author=mr seagles link=topic=184941.msg288790#msg288790 date=1283155147]

[/quote]

The only panther I want to hear about is the Lithgow Panther.Curious to see if it actually exists.As for the "chocolate soldiers"-meh!!Once Manly are out,it's EPL and the good races over the spring racing carnival.

If we get knocked out I will 'go for' canberra. In the sense that if anyone asks me I will say I hope its going to be canberra and then go home and not really care. Its not that I will support them, just be least upset if they are the ones to win it. Oh and to see them beat St George, I might almost go to that match as it would be golden.

ayjay007 link said:
[quote author=Wolfpack link=topic=184941.msg288794#msg288794 date=1283155344]
[quote author=mr seagles link=topic=184941.msg288790#msg288790 date=1283155147]

[/quote]

The only panther I want to hear about is the Lithgow Panther.Curious to see if it actually exists.As for the "chocolate soldiers"-meh!!Once Manly are out,it's EPL and the good races over the spring racing carnival.
[/quote]

Dan can we start another racing website? I miss OAR.

Doug if you are up for it we can start one again. A mate and I are working on something that would tie in nicely and a chance for people to make money from their punting prowess

Can I be apart of this.

I (like most of my mates) do not bet on the filthy gallops though.

It's strictly trots. I have 5 good friends who have punted professionally for over 20 years on the trots and I reckon I could make a fist of it. Hopefully in a few years time I will be in a position to a crack at this, without worrying about living on the streets should it go belly up.

Of course I would not be asking or sharing their info, they get really funny about.

I could tell a few tales, one about my mate getting a trifecta  in Brisbane one night 280 times (it only paid about $15) who was dirty on a guy who asked him for a tip then went and had the same tri 50 times.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4