Have a look over Menzies left shoulder while he is being interviewed

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

lsz

First Grader
Staff member
Hi all,

I have a weird vid starring beaver and robbo - it is off an adult nature so send me a message if you would like to email it to you (it is legal- it was on fox sports...)

Looks like a bloke who's just lost a GF doesn't it.

Are you implying he must not have been hurting to do that? Nothing wrong with trying to lighten the mood, no point sitting in a corner crying.

Are you implying he must not have been hurting to do that? Nothing wrong with trying to lighten the mood, no point sitting in a corner crying.

Yeah, the first thing I'd think of after lossing a GF would be whirling my dick around too.

[quote author=Garts]

Yeah, the first thing I'd think of after lossing a GF would be whirling my dick around too.

[/quote]

meh, each to their own. I know I would not be sitting in the corner crying, everyone deals with it differently and some dont show emotion.

I doubt I would cry about it either but he doesn't look at all bothered by 80mins of garbage.

yeah he shoudl have gone and hung himself.

FFS they lost a game of footy, yes a big game of footy but life goes on, nobody died.

Rumour has it Mata performs that dance every morning when opening his wallet and seeing his Ballin photo in there

just a couple of readers comments from the Tele
link http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/comm...5001021,00.html

what a weapon of mass destruction! he can waive that any day! but in all seriousness, he shouldnt be too blame, it was in HIS change rooms, he can do what he wants, no one comes into the fox sports toilet/lockers and takes footage of them, so really fox sports is to blame! why bring beaver into anyway he had no idea what was going on behind him. maybe your headline should have said \" fox sports camera man sacked forgetting Cocky and spills footage\"
Posted by: shraky! 5:47pm today

Comment 92 of 92
That's gold - laugh out loud stuff. I find it interesting though looking at the comments from other readers..... some think he is \"blessed\", others think it's nothing to look at...... Some people are obviously feeling inferior.........

Posted by: Mel of Sydney 5:47pm today
Comment 91 of 92

Nothing to be embarrassed about, he looks hot!

Posted by: Danita of Manly 7:50am today
Comment 15 of 92

With a sword like that, instead of using it in the dressing room he should have put Melbourne to the sword instead.

Posted by: lasty of sydney 8:58am today
Comment 30 of 92

If only they had shown more BALLS on the pitch in the Grand Final.....Ha Ha

Posted by: Paul Sweeney of Melbourne 9:09am today
Comment 33 of 92

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
  • lsz
    First Grader

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts