Have a laugh at this parra fan

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
We only need to release pauli pauli to sign jennings the best centre in the game as stated on nrl.com and we will finish 4th-8th you can put your money on that!
Pauli Pauli for this season in order to sign Jennings because the Roosters are paying part of his contract. Next season however it's reported the Eels have to release another, as the Roosters will no longer subsidise him.

I can understand fans being excited like we are when the Seaeagles add a shrewd signing.
Also think they have added some good players & can challenge the fringe of a top 8 spot.
An area they are very slim is the front row & this will imo, catch up with them.
To the excited fan who started the thread, it again shows lack of education by the Eels supporters , as he failed to mention their gun backrower, Moroa??
Absolute young star & all they want to ramble about is a busted, semi retired Watmough.....

To the excited fan who started the thread, it again shows lack of education by the Eels supporters , as he failed to mention their gun backrower, Moroa??
Absolute young star & all they want to ramble about is a busted, semi retired Watmough.....
yeah i agree,
i've been waiting for him to graduate from our 'feeder club' to arrive at manly!;)

Now guys we shouldnt be making fun of those less fortunate than us....and Parra fans are certainly less fortunate.

• 😆
Reactions: Rex
Why are we laughing. They've recruited as good as any team. Foran, Jennings, Gutherson, beu scott, Gordon just to name a few.
We've also done well, but they deserve credit....

We only need to release pauli pauli to sign jennings the best centre in the game as stated on nrl.com and we will finish 4th-8th you can put your money on that!
Lol with Foreskin running the shop? You'll be lucky if you make the top 14,the players you signed are among the most overrated in nrl history

But you have Radradradradradradra so you'll see some bitchin tries scored no doubt

Parra have wasted plenty of good squads in the past. Having talented players means nothing if you can't get anything out of them. They are also banking on some injury prone guys or players that are or are closed to being finished.

Good squad on paper but need to show something more than they have in past thirty odd years to throw up a prediction of 4-8.

How many of their 1-7 play first grade at Manly.

Maybe 2, maybe 1, Foran and maybe Jennings.

That's still a crap team. If Manly only win 2 games all year please let it be vs The Eels.

Their club is a joke, they paid that hack Hindmarsh overs for years. I always liked him but he was a $250k player on +$500K. If he wasnt The Queen Of Nile he would have been better off at at decent club on less mone.

Hey Ralphie, nobody puts a troll on the habibs page.
If I were you id take it down immediately.

Actually take a look at your own avatar. You ugly dope.

Last edited:
Mannah seen better days
Pauli a powerhouse...for 20 minutes
Wicks average, not a top shelfer.
Claiming to put backrowers into front row as backup is like a plumber turning up to a job with no tools....will end up in the sh**

Parra have wasted plenty of good squads in the past. Having talented players means nothing if you can't get anything out of them. They are also banking on some injury prone guys or players that are or are closed to being finished.

Good squad on paper but need to show something more than they have in past thirty odd years to throw up a prediction of 4-8.
Don't forget money

Parra have wasted more money than any team in the history

They follow one of 3 formulae
Player X is the next player Y,player X has played 10 games and showing promise, Parra sign player X for squillions,player X turns out to be as good as beau champion
Player X has been a mainstay in rep teams and is coming off contract or being released, Parra pay player X squillions to play for them instead,player X is a representative mainstay for the past 13 years
Player X is a local junior who shows glimpses of brilliance, he must be released to keep always brilliant player Y,player X becomes a club legend for club Z and as such has a career anywhere he wants post football, player Y is occasionally spoken of over drinks for his junior career for how great he was playing against boys

Parramatta don't have a top 8 forward pack and their halves have an average long kicking game. At best they might scrape into the 8, but they seem to be inconsistent because of their forward pack. Jennings looked great behind the roosters pack but at parra I don't know.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4