[Resurrected] Yukon, Hat Kon, we all Kon!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
RE: GE's Hat! Have Bourbon, need ice. (21/25)

OK you guys asked for for the dirt and here it us in all it's smuttyness!

Heaps of Chicks!!! More accurately....Puffins!!!!! The worlds most worried looking birds and possibly the cutest.
After driving 400klms to Latrabjarg to get to the famous cliffs we weren't disappointed.

IMG_1227.jpg

Now these birds allow you to get up real close and personal (these pics are about 40cm from the birds and 2 feet from the edge of a cliff.) Probably because they know they are on the edge of cliffs hundreds of metres high.

See?

IMG_1736.jpg

If you don't belive me, have a look at this FULL FRONTAL shot of Mr GE up there on the cliff!!

IMG_1842.jpg

I found my jersey friend and we got one last shot together. A holiday romance...awwww

This shot was at 12.30am and the sun is still up! The photo makes the area look much darker than it really was, but we had to do that as we were shooting directly into the sun. (It's science).

IMG_1899.jpg

But alas, time is running out for this thread (hooray you say) so enjoy the penultimate update.

RE: GE's Hat! Chicks! Hook ups & full frontal GE!!! (26/29)

Hey GE. I think your photo's are awesome and have enjoyed Hats travels, so I am not for a minute trying to steal your thunder, as I can not compete with your great shots, but I thought Hat maybe interested in a couple of hitchhikers I encountered in the Kimberley's.
These shots are from the Bungle Bungles!
Hat may have encountered these guys in his extensive travels!

Hitchhiker No.1
[attachment=307]

All of a sudden we encountered a few more.
[attachment=308]

Just "hanging around the Bungle Bungles"
[attachment=309]

Sunbaking at the Bungles
[attachment=310]

RE: GE's Hat! Chicks! Hook ups & full frontal GE!!! (26/29)

Daddy? Is that you?
Has auntie eagle had work done? She looks great!

Everyone is so well behaved, lovely smiles.

Puh-lenty of thunder to go around and beware of picking up hitch-hikers out there!

Great shots and hopefully hats will rise up off their smelly heads and take over the wooooorld!

Very nice to see some members of the family in this thread.

Hats off to you!

RE: GE's Hat! Clint brings the relo's!

G'day gang!
Seems the crowd has spoken and it's time to turf that pretender, GE and get out there and rip it up.

As you may have guessed I have returned to Canada but was just waiting until the mighty Manly team had a win so you'd all be in a better mood!

Not a great view of Canada but there's no icons where I live so this'll have to do.

FMVCNka.jpg

So originally I skipped out as I had some demands and apart from choc playing soo, none were met, (thanks for nothing Manly club!!).

Then I realised that the world had some pretty cool things and so decided to continue on my merry way. I mean ge couldn't find the ground if he was gravity so there was no worries about being caught.

I remember someone posting that members should take pics of themselves in places throughout the world so I was duty bound to show you all my shots(plus I am better looking than global.)

My thanks to you all for allowing me to bore you with pics every now and then and hopefully you other hats outs there can ditch your owners and experience the world without a smelly head under you.

After all, we hats are the rulers! We sit on top of you pitiful humans!
We are higher than all other clothes! Ve vill conquer ze whole vorld! Ve vill enslave you lesser beings! Ve...Vill.....Never....Never...Stop!

Ahhhhhhhh what the hell is that??? Noooooooooooooo!!!!!!

4BwDA2Z.jpg

GOT YA!!!!

I finally caught you, you little bugger! Make me chase you half way around the world whilst boring everyone with your pics. And what the hell is that last bit about world domination?!

TIME TO GO BACK TO WHERE YOU BELONG!!!!!!

QyKlTiK.jpg

Phew! Hi guys, Global here, my apologies for my hat. I don't think he'll do it again but one can never be sure. So for now, as he returns to his previous duties may we both thank you all, don't forget to smile, and:

Go Manly!!!

Last edited:
RE: GE's Hat! Clint brings the relo's!

G'day gang!
Seems the crowd has spoken and it's time to turf that pretender, GE and get out there and rip it up.

As you may have guessed I have returned to Canada but was just waiting until the mighty Manly team had a win so you'd all be in a better mood!

Not a great view of Canada but there's no icons where I live so this'll have to do.

IMG_2254.jpg

So originally I skipped out as I had some demands and apart from choc playing soo, none were met, (thanks for nothing Manly club!!).

Then I realised that the world had some pretty cool things and so decided to continue on my merry way. I mean ge couldn't find the ground if he was gravity so there was no worries about being caught.

I remember someone posting that members should take pics of themselves in places throughout the world so I was duty bound to show you all my shots(plus I am better looking than global.)

My thanks to you all for allowing me to bore you with pics every now and then and hopefully you other hats outs there can ditch your owners and experience the world without a smelly head under you.

After all, we hats are the rulers! We sit on top of you pitiful humans!
We are higher than all other clothes! Ve vill conquer ze whole vorld! Ve vill enslave you lesser beings! Ve...Vill.....Never....Never...Stop!

Ahhhhhhhh what the hell is that??? Noooooooooooooo!!!!!!

IMG_2255.jpg

GOT YA!!!!

I finally caught you, you little bugger! Make me chase you half way around the world whilst boring everyone with your pics. And what the hell is that last bit about world domination?!

TIME TO GO BACK TO WHERE YOU BELONG!!!!!!

IMG_2263.jpg

Phew! Hi guys, Global here, my apologies for my hat. I don't think he'll do it again but one can never be sure. So for now, as he returns to his previous duties may we both thank you all, don't forget to smile, and:

Go Manly!!!

RE: GE's Hat! The Final curtain, and Hat nabbed!

Well done GE/Hat, or whoever you are..:D
Thoroughly enjoyed the pics and travels mate.

Look forward to Hats next adventure..... whenever that may be..

Well done GE/Hat, or whoever you are..:D
Thoroughly enjoyed the pics and travels mate.

Look forward to Hats next adventure..... whenever that may be..

Well done GE. But oh NO! Our hat is now owned by a dog. There is something that doesn't sit right about that.

Well done GE. But oh NO! Our hat is now owned by a dog. There is something that doesn't sit right about that.

Thanks guys.

Trying to avoid any gratuitous ego bump (as it's hat's thread) but I forgot to say thanks to those who could have moved the thread to its more appropriate but less read forum but left it in this one.

So thanks Dan and the boys (and now lady!)

To MB... all the manly has leaked from hat to the dog, so def a manly supporter, though she barks in a funny Canadian accent.

Even though hat is under supervision at the moment he assures me that..

He'll be baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!

(oh and he's happy he finally got some likes in this thread - he cried and said 'They really do care!')

Party on and hug a loved one today!

Thanks guys.

Trying to avoid any gratuitous ego bump (as it's hat's thread) but I forgot to say thanks to those who could have moved the thread to its more appropriate but less read forum but left it in this one.

So thanks Dan and the boys (and now lady!)

To MB... all the manly has leaked from hat to the dog, so def a manly supporter, though she barks in a funny Canadian accent.

Even though hat is under supervision at the moment he assures me that..

He'll be baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!

(oh and he's happy he finally got some likes in this thread - he cried and said 'They really do care!')

Party on and hug a loved one today!

Hat's all folks !!!!!!!!!!!!!

What the hell? There I was sitting comfortably in my closet when some big ol tub-o-lard grabs me, takes me to some forsaken windy hell hole (Whistler), jams me on some rocks and photographs me!?!?!

When I get home, some hat named 2012 just laughs when I ask him about it and says to consider myself lucky!

This is so not sexy!

3FGW0e3.jpg

RE: GE's Hat! Part deux, off to Whistler.

Ah GE's Hat MK Il - the light weight version.

RE: GE's Hat! Part deux, off to Whistler.

Hi guys and......Laaaaadies :heart:

My "owner" (pet) has gone to bed as he's sick.

That means next time he's logged onto here.....the GF will be over!!!!!

Go Manly.

This also means I get one chance to post this before you all bugger off for the off season.

"I wanna go to Hawaii!" says GE's better half.

"Can I take my hat?" asks GE.

"Fiiiiiiiine." says better half with eyeroll.

And the rest...is his-tory!

So the first thing they do when they get there.... Is leave poor ol Landlubber me on a boat whilst they go scuba diving!

That's diamond head in the background - seen in every second shot on Hawaii 5-0!
jkObX5r.jpg

Other avid watchers of Hawaii 5-0 will recognise this guy.

Actually King Kamehameha! He's everywhere.
gk7oYeK.jpg

RE: Hat Gets Lei'd!!!! (In Hawaii!)

The hat should be at Homebush Bay - if it was a true hat :D

Aloha - there is a Sea Eagles Fan Hub (you can make it one:idea:) in HNL
http://www.legends-sports-pub.com/

If you click on the 'Special Events' box, it will open up a new window with details of the game broadcast.

It will be on Saturday @ 10.15pm. (Why do we have to wait another day to watch it live :huh:)

The bar is just off Kuhio (3 blocks), near Ohana Waikiki West @ 411 Nahua Street, Honolulu.
https://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=Legends+Sports+Pub,+Honolulu&sll=21.280457,-157.825921&sspn=0.018415,0.026286&ie=UTF8&ll=21.284966,-157.824097&spn=0.018414,0.026286&z=16

E ho`omaika`i, Manly :exclamation:

RE: Hat Gets Lei'd!!!! (In Hawaii!)

Mahalo! HM.

Oh I'm sure I'll be "anchored" in front of the TV somewhere!

W1TKWtB.jpg

(Recovered from the USS Arizona. That's the ship where they built the white memorial over it's remains. Oil still leaks out of the engines almost 70 years later. 1177 sailors were killed on this one ship in the Pearl Harbour attack.)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4