Hatred running very strongly against us

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Peter C

Bencher
Been listening to Talkin Sport,don't really like it but when there is nothing else during the week I listen.
The anti Manly sentiment amazes me, here you have three out of Sydney teams, one, Brisbane, this club has caused more damage to the game than any other club, they have had a saloon passage in the competition for the last twenty three years due to the fact they have no other competition in Brisbane.
Then there is Melbourne this is a club that is the product ofthe two anti christs, News Limited and John Ribot.
The Warriors have the same advantages as Brisbane does, yet most of the moronic anti Manly supporters would prefer one of these abominations to Manly, go figure, that's why I love being a Manly supporter.
Let's give it to them!

Get used to it - comes with being a Seaeagles supporter. The moment outside supporters accept & like us is a clear indication our success is gone & they do not feel threatened. ;)

Peter C said:
Been listening to Talkin Sport,don't really like it but when there is nothing else during the week I listen.
The anti Manly sentiment amazes me, here you have three out of Sydney teams, one, Brisbane, this club has caused more damage to the game than any other club, they have had a saloon passage in the competition for the last twenty three years due to the fact they have no other competition in Brisbane.
Then there is Melbourne this is a club that is the product ofthe two anti christs, News Limited and John Ribot.
The Warriors have the same advantages as Brisbane does, yet most of the moronic anti Manly supporters would prefer one of these abominations to Manly, go figure, that's why I love being a Manly supporter.
Let's give it to them!

Hey PC, did they read my email out? I was listening in the car when I picked my young bloke up from school but had to duck back to work. One of their first callers was saying how arrogant Manly and Des are for naming Glen Stewart when he's suspended and saying we should be sanctioned. Didn't have time to call so sent an email suggesting old mate might want to check the official club and nrl sites for team info (both of which had no mention of Gift) before going off half-cocked and believing every thing printed in a publication which has a history of inaccurate reporting.

mosto said:
Peter C said:
Let's give it to them!

Hey PC, did they read my email out? I was listening in the car when I picked my young bloke up from school but had to duck back to work. One of their first callers was saying how arrogant Manly and Des are for naming Glen Stewart when he's suspended and saying we should be sanctioned. Didn't have time to call so sent an email suggesting old mate might want to check the official club and nrl sites for team info (both of which had no mention of Gift) before going off half-cocked and believing every thing printed in a publication which has a history of inaccurate reporting.

I started listening at the beginning of this conversation regarding our arrogance for naming such a team,they did receive a few emails to say that the other teams had similar mistakes.
They later said that News limited has apologised for this error.

When you get morons ringing up talking about their hatred to manly. I just think Happy Days ! We really are in with a good of chance of winning..

Just keep calling Morons!

Narly said:
When you get morons ringing up talking about their hatred to manly. I just think Happy Days ! We really are in with a good of chance of winning..

Well said Narly. They are all just jealous of our great club.

dowdz said:
Narly said:

Well said Narly. They are all just jealous of our great club.

Mate some of these guys are still staying up on Wednesday night waiting for the KB Cup..

I had a mate confess to me today, that his hatred of Manly stems from the fact that the Sea Eagles have an amazingly strong and successful footy side. So in essence, it's all about jealousy.
It's true, non Manly supporters just can't stand that the Sea Eagles are a great side, with a great coach. If Manly were languishing in 2nd last place and were a non threat, these people would drop their hate level rating of Manly, until such time that the Sea Eagles rebuild and become successful again. Even the media would be far more inclined to take a sympathetic approach if we weren't so damn good.

WAMF said:
I had a mate confess to me today, that his hatred of Manly stems from the fact that the Sea Eagles have an amazingly strong and successful footy side. So in essence, it's all about jealousy.
It's true, non Manly supporters just can't stand that the Sea Eagles are a great side, with a great coach. If Manly were languishing in 2nd last place and were a non threat, these people would drop their hate level rating of Manly, until such time that the Sea Eagles rebuild and become successful again. Even the media would be far more inclined to take a sympathetic approach if we weren't so damn good.

Thats the thing.............we are so damn good!!! Our time, again!!

• 👍
Reactions: Rex
Lennox Local said:
^WAMF, did he burst into tears and did you give him a big hug? He must have felt better after bottling all that up and finally getting it out.

He's a Parra fan so was already completely out of tears prior the confession :)

Being hated is where we belong.

I remember when we joined the North Beagles no one hated us I was lost.

We are now hated again - its great.

WAMF said:

This is exactly the issue, prior to 2007 the hate had dropped off, then through 2007 and 2008 the hate came back, and it is peaking again this year.

We are hated the most when we are doing well, on that logic lets hope the hate keeps coming for many a year.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6