Hastings

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Snake

Snake's Alive!
Penrith Panthers are reportedly targeting Sydney Roosters young gun Jackson Hastings as they seek to cover injured halves Peter Wallace and Jamie Soward.

According to Rugby League Week, the Panthers are keen to sign Hastings before June 30, with doubts over when experienced playmakers Wallace and Soward will return to NRL action.

Hastings made his first-grade debut for the Roosters towards the end of last season but hasn’t featured for the team in 2015 as he continues to ply his trade in the Holden Cup.

The 19-year-old played a starring role for the Junior Kangaroos in their 22-20 win over their New Zealand counterparts on the Gold Coast on Saturday and is viewed as a genuine star of the future.

http://www.rippa.com/category/rugby...een-on-signing-jackson-hastings-201505040008/

I hope Manly are showing interest. Surely we could trump any offer Penrith make, given the room in our cap.

Penrith Panthers are reportedly targeting Sydney Roosters young gun Jackson Hastings as they seek to cover injured halves Peter Wallace and Jamie Soward.

According to Rugby League Week, the Panthers are keen to sign Hastings before June 30, with doubts over when experienced playmakers Wallace and Soward will return to NRL action.

Hastings made his first-grade debut for the Roosters towards the end of last season but hasn’t featured for the team in 2015 as he continues to ply his trade in the Holden Cup.

The 19-year-old played a starring role for the Junior Kangaroos in their 22-20 win over their New Zealand counterparts on the Gold Coast on Saturday and is viewed as a genuine star of the future.

http://www.rippa.com/category/rugby...een-on-signing-jackson-hastings-201505040008/

I hope Manly are showing interest. Surely we could trump any offer Penrith make, given the room in our cap.
The game on the weekend was the first I have seen him play. Really wasn't that impressed at all. Have heard a lot of good things about this kid, so can only assume he had a off day?

Don't know anything but the club has been very quiet on the signing front. Just a hunch but would not be surprised if Manly have already signed some players and changed other players minds.

Don't know anything but the club has been very quiet on the signing front. Just a hunch but would not be surprised if Manly have already signed some players and changed other players minds.
Probably signed no one, and still discussing options from the Jillaroos, Ferns game.

The Myles singing is the key. If we wrap him up DCE might stay. Then we can sign others accordingly

Heard similar about dce and Carney. All will be revealed shortly. Boxley I'm not saying you know anything.

The Myles singing is the key. If we wrap him up DCE might stay. Then we can sign others accordingly

Agree if this is a plan of course they won't get it back into the media circus just yet they will leave it as late as possible, heard his good mates are .... Bruher, Myles, Lussick. Hmmm we will see soon enough.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6