1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hassons hit

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Fluffy, Jul 1, 2013.

1. Fluffy

Fluffy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3,624 / 132
    One of the loudest hits i have ever heard at the ground, sent shivers down the spine.

Hope he pulls up ok as he is on the improve and with more time could be a very good player for us.

• Troll Troll x 1
  2. conanu

conanu Well-Known Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +1,834 / 31
    He tweeted that he is ok, and hopes RTS Is ok.

3. Masked Eagle

Masked Eagle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +976 / 0
    Warren Smith mentioned in the call that he looks like Brenton Lawrence. I've thought that since he debuted. He's probably a one size smaller and not having his body to BL proportions but another year or 2 in gym and I think we could have a good player on our hands with him.

4. Fluffy

Fluffy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3,624 / 132
    He looked pretty good tonight as well, was playing with motivation and intensity which is something a few of the others could do with.

5. Brookie Brawler

Brookie Brawler Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +428 / 6
    Looked like he might have been going to a shoulder charge then tried to change his position too late.

6. Mals

Mals Well-Known Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Pennant Hills
    Ratings:
    +1,480 / 35
    I was on the other side of the ground so couldn't hear the hit but geez it looked really ugly. I hope both boys pull up ok.

7. The Indian

The Indian Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +264 / 9
    Pity he got injured I thought he was just warming into something last night. Like his aggression & the touch of legspeed/spark he provided - something that is sadly lacking at the moment on the whole.

8. manlyfan76

manlyfan76 Parra Trolls are the best. Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Anywhere but Parramatta
    Ratings:
    +5,345 / 111
    I concur he was looking good last night till the hit and the trip to the hospital, hope he is right for next week.

9. Fluffy

Fluffy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3,624 / 132
    only played 10 minutes but still managed 6 hit ups for 62m and 8 tackles with 2 tackle busts. Double that for say 30 minutes (assuming he slowed a bit) and you have a great game from a benchy.

10. MK Eagle

MK Eagle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +247 / 0
    In limited time this bloke is running strongly with the ball & though unlucky with this shot last night - was great to see Hasson step up & be that aggressor you want in a tough physical game.

11. The Who

The Who Well-Known Member

Mona Vale
    Ratings:
    +4,836 / 103
    Yes. I like the look of him. He is rangy, fast and obviously tough.
    I must also say how impressed I am with Lawrence. He has been our most consistent forward. His up-tempo style really shows up some of our other forwards, unfortunately.
    We need to blood some young players. Let's give Gift. Kite and Choc some time on the bench and see if any of our reserves can be our next generation of Manly stars.