Hasson to the Eels

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Will Robinson was a Tigers player, early 90's I think.

Will Robinson was a half or 5/8 who played 62 games for Balmain from 1990-94, winning the 1991 Dally M Rookie of the Year award. He then played for Souffs (1995-96), the Steelers (1997-98) and finished his career with a season at the Gateshead Thunder and two years at Hull FC.

Ha. Nice attempt at deflection Shane.

You surely must be Shane. Nobody else would have any reason to smear a Dally M winner and premiership winning halfback to protect the reputation of a nuffy centre who flopped hard in FG.

only manly fans who turn to games would. I lost a lot of respect for orford that day, he was prick and is not a manly player in our true spirit.

I love hearing morons talking out of their asses about Newman, keyboard warriors attack.

For those of us who support the side and get to games we all saw Newman at Penrith in his first game. Standing at the southern end Newman was in the centres left hand side and was calling his inside man to move out due to an overlap, the inside man turned to him and told him to shut the fark up. This happened twice, the third time he stayed silent understandably. Penrith scored 3 tries down that side that night. How does a debutant argue with his captain?

The player who farked over Newman and cemented his place as the worst captain of Manly in history was Matt Orford.

Newman was never the same after that, played half a dozen more games that year did his knee (Stewart 2009 anyone) and the rest is history.
Lol Newman i forgot that numptie

Matt Orford worst captain ever? Lol 40-0 to that one and you're left looking like a dumb hater Mr Newman, Orford was a better captain than Beaver or Monaghan by far

Why don't you have a bowl of bran to keep you regular and have a catnap

Newman was worse than that gronk NB-Q by far

A pic of Fluffy
MjJIwWaeLMfK5q16evCCnuazBvCL7vqGBtBdseL4qkmoQrgtBZOAVPDZIglL-kAunRgEdLGqvqhn4sMy92lm71T-43s_rx7etnMEvSIz=w170-h208-nc

another dickhead

who left the gates open
Lol oh i forgot

A so called professional athlete got his feelings hurt by someone? Well good thing he only played a handful of games then because fans berate players

Even 40 zip grand final winning dally m medalists

only a complete moron would argue that telling a debutant to fark off is good captaincy.

and now sooking about being told the truth FMD

only a complete moron would argue that telling a debutant to fark off is good captaincy.

and now sooking about being told the truth FMD
I can only speak from my own experiences with the Ox - always found him to be pleasant and approachable (even the times when I was completely ****faced). As for his captaincy skills, can't argue with the results.

obviously why would I have asked if I didn't?

Sorry you'll have to excuse my incredulity, I honestly thought it was pretty straightforward.

Who is the bigger sook? The fan who thinks a top-flight player should have the mental fortitude to withstand being put in their place by their captain? Or the player who wilts under the pressure and never amounts to anything?

If Orford was so bad why didn't we leak points with the centre he was paired with normally

Also Orford according to you was out of place if true

On the left it would be wing, centre, back rower, half

On the right the order would be reversed

Maybe he was in the wrong grade

Sorry you'll have to excuse my incredulity, I honestly thought it was pretty straightforward.

Who is the bigger sook? The fan who thinks a top-flight player should have the mental fortitude to withstand being put in their place by their captain? Or the player who wilts under the pressure and never amounts to anything?

it is the fan sooking about the fan is it not?

You obviously missed the point, he wasn't put in his place he was in the right, it was the arrogance of the captain who was in the wrong

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4