Hasson...are we being unfair?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hasson is an oxygen thief who lowers our colours. Fire him now for bringing our game into disrepute and give our waterboy a run instead.

Hasson went well tonight. Best game for at least 2 seasons.

Came on early, ran a few good lines and made some important tackles. If that was the norm we would be saying keep Hasson.

Shut up and leave him alone we won. Won well. Won easily. Saw Foran play well. Remember these blokes the way they played for us tonight. The way they played for Tooves and each other. The way Killer showed everyone how good he is in a perfect first half.

Whether he's played well or poor, I hate the bile thats thrown at Hasson on this forum.
It was the best game I've seen him play so I'll ease off my criticism for the time being.
It was a remarkable team performance when you consider all the players we had out, and I think the Boncos were missing just two, Blair and McGuire.

Although he went alright tonight, he's still nowhere near the standard of a hardened first grader.

We have to let some go, and he would be one of the first picked to leave.

Nothing personal James but we need more impact than you can provide.

Hasson's been unfairly targeted as the scapegoat in a year where many of our forwards have underperformed. Just imagine if, by some miracle, we happen to put on a similar run to the Eels in 2009 but go one better. It would be THE greatest premiership win of all time and the ultimate FU to the Penns/Zorba on behalf of Tooves.

What year on this forum was there not a whipping boy chosen, very early on, to focus our bile-filled attacks? Hasson's gone next year, wonder who will be our new goat photo holder?

In other news, Manly's reportedly considering re-signing T-Rex.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4