Hasson...are we being unfair?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Wombat Legacy ...... Hasson is a log, useless and offers NADA. He' d have to be our worst forward. Him, Mason, Burgess, Horo must go.

Mason and Burgess have stood up more often than not. They are also what we are going to have to put up with for the rest of the year so either get behind them, piss off or support another team with better props. Cause complaining about them aint going to do ****e.

Burgess stepped up ??? What planet have you been on you goose. Mason has done the best he can, but he's just too old.

As long as I pay my yearly Membership I'll support my club, be critical about them whenever I like. Most packs would laugh at them two starting.

Last edited:
Burgess stepped up ??? What planet have you been on you goose. Mason has done the best he can, but he's just too old.

As long as I pay my yearly Membership I'll support my club, be critical about them whenever I like. Most packs would laugh at them two starting.
Wasn't much laughing by Galloway, Woods and Tapauo!

We didn't buy Mason to start games.
He did a job for us on Friday night off the bench, just what he was purchased for.

Burgess wont start once Starling is match fit.

He is absolutely hopeless! He is the one reason why I wouldn't be disappointed if Tooves got sacked. The fact that he keeps on picking him!

Yep...I'm revising this post. Perhaps we are not beng unfair. Look, his defence is pretty good ( put one of the Burgess boys on his back in first half, enjoyed watching that) but does not come close to bending the line in attack. Ever. Hodges and Chee Kam, plus Two props on bench. Let's show some more enterprise.

Yep...I'm revising this post. Perhaps we are not beng unfair. Look, his defence is pretty good ( put one of the Burgess boys on his back in first half, enjoyed watching that) but does not come close to bending the line in attack. Ever. Hodges and Chee Kam, plus Two props on bench. Let's show some more enterprise.
Chee Kam to Souths next year but can still use him

Hasson has never been good and wasn't bought to play at this level

We have more expensive deadwood than the Hass

Peta Perfect is twice the plod for quadruple the coin

Hasson should NEVER play first grade again.

As bad as our forwards are going, I think I can name 12 non hookers in front of him.

Jake, Buhrer, BJ, Mason, Lui, JSL, Mateo, Sao, Symonds, Horo, Starling, Burgess, Leary.

Ok, granted, a couple of those guys are injured, but how the hell does he keep getting picked ? The season is just about a write off so hopefully guys like Demetriou and Andrews get a shot at some stage.

Myles, Brown and Lussick can't get here fast enough.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6