Hasler's dummy spit

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I am a Carpenter and i can tell you that unless that door was fixed to the frame with thumb tacks there is no way it came off when Des opened it after talking (Spraying) to the team. It was definately already removed prior to that incident and someone has put it back on whilst they had the team talk. Obviously Des was unaware of the fact that it was broken when he stormed out. Unfortunately the Media dont use common sense when they come up with this garbage they would rather make Des out to be a Hercules type character who doesnt know his own strength, My guess is the media just found a new bloke to harrass and unfortunately its Des. I hope he can handle it.

conanu link said:
I am a Carpenter and i can tell you that unless that door was fixed to the frame with thumb tacks there is no way it came off when Des opened it after talking (Spraying) to the team. It was definately already removed prior to that incident and someone has put it back on whilst they had the team talk. Obviously Des was unaware of the fact that it was broken when he stormed out. Unfortunately the Media dont use common sense when they come up with this garbage they would rather make Des out to be a Hercules type character who doesnt know his own strength, My guess is the media just found a new bloke to harrass and unfortunately its Des. I hope he can handle it.

Maybe the dressing room is riddled with whiteants. lol

Other team fans i know are loving it, and for once it's not to beat up on Des or Manly, but how awesome they think it was.  And i agree, if Des wasn't ripping in  then he shouldn't be coach.  He's probably feeling way more heat about those losses than anyone else.

Stupid media calling it a tantrum and dummy spit... they should showing that video and saying this is how passionate rugby league is.

How good was it for effect though?! storming out in disgust ripping the door off its hinges on the way out !!

Watch out Newcastle

The best part of course is that it did not appear that he was voicing displeasure at the ref stuff-ups. He knew what the problem was and that the players let it slip. Painful lesson for all concerned, hope Dessie's blood pressure comes down.

hahahhaa what about the bloke who walks in after him??

Reminds me of some lazy pricks from work... you'd think you'd just pick the door up hahaha

If the door simply needed to be screwed back up they should have just asked the touchies to fix it, they are expert at screwing things up.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4