Hasler

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

susan

Bencher
Straight from the horses mouth of a senior staff member at the dogs who was also a senior staff member at Manly

The bulldogs players tapped Hasler on the shoulder last week about their playing style and told him they are fed up with his whole approach.Whole situation is extremely toxic and heading downhill fast. Barber presence is causing real problems still with plenty of senior players.

HappilyManly said:
Utility Player said:
Might be why they don't pass the ball to TRex very often.

What would T-ex do with it?

Wonder if the Son of Sam will sign Liam to tempt Foz over in 2016?

If the bulldogs track record is any guide, Halser will be sacked and long gone by 2016.

susan said:
Straight from the horses mouth of a senior staff member at the dogs who was also a senior staff member at Manly

The bulldogs players tapped Hasler on the shoulder last week about their playing style and told him they are fed up with his whole approach.Whole situation is extremely toxic and heading downhill fast. Barber presence is causing real problems still with plenty of senior players.
Shows what morons they are. Des is one of the best in the business, that's why we were all do filthy he left.

T-dudd probably had his best game for them on Sunday.

On the whole des thing I've soften when tooves has had enough of being head coach I'd welcome des back with open arms but on a tight leash (eg no get out clauses )

bennyeagle said:
Win 39-0....have a cry that the structure isn't working, only at Canterbury !

I thought the dogs were on a roll? Timing wise not sure is this makes sense...

Well I'm not ready to laugh at the bulldogs.

What ever rubbish they are doing it is effective against Manly at the moment.

I hope they do change their style.

I still reckon the 'barba-the-victim' issue is why kasiano and pritchard seem to have a lot of unexplained injury problems this year. The more toddy says everything is 'sweet' over there the less everyone believes it

As a motivational tool : "us against the world" and the Stewart / Gallop feud Dasler effectively found material to keep a certain rage brewing amongst the Manly team.

It seems though he's got things slightly messed up at the Dogs, because its not "us against the world" . . . its "Us against Each Other".

If true, he'll be finishing there soon. He'll be with the Eels next year.

susan said:

Nothing would make me happier than to see the dog and his club implode.

Interesting. Maybe Greenburg could see the writing on the wall as well and that's why he has scarpered.

I love how fashionable "toxic environments" have become. Wallabies, Aussie First XI, West Tigers and now the Dogs.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2