Hasler

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Jono link said:
Yes, its Sticky and the best thing is that coaching NSW is all he has to concentrate on so we'll win this year.

As for Des leaving...not going to happen. Des will be another Bennett. He'll stay at the club for as long as we want him, then he'll move somewhere else in his final years to try his hand somewhere and move the Manly club forward.

A permanant Blues coach is a good thing.  My only concern with Ricky is that he has already picked most of his side.  Gallen will be captain and Greg Bird is a certainty, probably at no 6 knowing Ricky Stupid.

My mate with Penrith ties says this is still a chance of happening and Manly know of it.
Are we holding back to make a play at Bennet
I dont think Des would leave unless pushed, 12 months ago he was rated the 2nd safest in the NRL to keep his job but now he has slipped into the 50/50 mark.

DUFFMAN said:
My mate with Penrith ties says this is still a chance of happening and Manly know of it.
Are we holding back to make a play at Bennet
I dont think Des would leave unless pushed, 12 months ago he was rated the 2nd safest in the NRL to keep his job but now he has slipped into the 50/50 mark.
I heard the same

Cant see Bennett sidestepping the other two big offers to come here.

Des would be crazy to go to a club that is leaking with rumours of money woes.

I don't see Des as a career coach and his passion is here at Manly so I just can't see him headed off.

And I can't see us being in the market for Bennet. We are a club who has success not one that has been on the brink and had nothing for 30 years.

Dragons needed Bennett to win, we don't

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4