Hasler reckons you can't beat a root

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Who

Journey Man
Apparently he is giving the Berries regular shots of concentrated beetroot juice as part of their pre-game ritual. According to reseach, beetroot juice boosts endurance by decreasing the amount of oxygen needed during exercise.

I reckon there is nothing better than a good root as well but I wish I had some performance enhancers

Lets be honest you guys do more beating than rooting

lol

As I said in the other thread about this....

I'd rather drink the calves blood than beetroot juice.

The Who said:
Apparently he is giving the Berries regular shots of concentrated beetroot juice as part of their pre-game ritual. According to reseach, beetroot juice boosts endurance by decreasing the amount of oxygen needed during exercise.

Aggghhh another Hasler thread.
:bash::argue::flogger::SHTF::tumbleweed::twitch::SHTF::bash::argue:

You blokes are a disgrace you know there are females on this site :d their probably having a chuckle as well. Good week all

Central Coast Eagle said:
Napper said:
Too bad Haslers dad didnt do more beating than rooting...

Yeah because it's not like you've enjoyed any of the four premierships he has helped the club win..............

There's a man with a sense of humour.

Daniel said:

Hmm is this what your tracking cookies suggest Daniel, or are you making a general personal observation of the silvertails.com demographic using yourself as a reference point lol.

Kidding people..........

Daniel said:

You are quite right Dan, after nearly 40 years of marriage I get more beatings than rootings. The Mrs has a mean punch for Dogs supporter and we havent spoken since Desgate.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6