Hasler,Greenberg,Barba and Kasiano

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kevinward777

First Grader
Top four on my most despised Mutt list.
1)Greenberg-cheesiest piece of smarm spread to ever be part of the NRL.....A true worm!
2)Hasler-Conniving, traiterous lying sell out.....wish he'd pack up his house and ***** off to Belmore!
3)Barba-Todd Greenberg's illegitimate son......Cheesy little grub.....I will put my foot through the tv if I have to witness his stupid little smile/smirk whenever he scores. PLEASE GOD NOT FRIDAY NIGHT.
4)Kasiano-Illiterate wank3r, LA Gangsta wanna be.....Seriously hope someone knocks him out! Another future Bulldog deviant!

I feel sick in my stomach awaiting this game.......seriously! If we lose this I will need to make an appointment with my doctor.......and commence taking Anti-depressent's, anti-psychotic's and some tranquilizer's......

How hurt are you guys.....classic. Sounds like your all about to neck yourselves on this site. Funny thing is on the dogs site they sound like they're all angels on their way to heaven. Will be funny to come and read both sites after the game, could be a complete reversal. I must say I hate both clubs so it is funny from my perspective. Not meaning to start a war of words just commenting for fun. Anyway if it means anything I tipped Manly this week to bounce back. Enjoy the game....and remember it is just a game guys! (in saying that us Dragons are the same when it comes to our team)

Ennis is at the top of my hate list! But I have to say I enjoy watching Barba play..just hope he has a shocker when he plays Manly.

Even their own supporters hate their own for their anti social behaviour

http://www.thekennel.net.au/forum/showthread.php?t=96041

What is greenburg and Des doing about their supporters?

Hmmm, this thread provides more than enough extra motivation for them if Des chose to read it to the team.

A very foolish thread.

tookey said:
Even their own supporters hate their own for their anti social behaviour

http://www.thekennel.net.au/forum/showthread.php?t=96041

What is greenburg and Des doing about their supporters?

One advantage of not having trains on the Northern Beaches is that it keeps the worst of the other parts of Sydney generally away.

Hopefully the worst of the Dogs fans will not venture to Brookie tomorrow night.

Well the idiot who (allegedly) murdered the guy up the Cross won't be. He was arrested sitting in the stands at Belmore watching the Dogs training last night.

Dragon man said:
How hurt are you guys.....classic. Sounds like your all about to neck yourselves on this site. Funny thing is on the dogs site they sound like they're all angels on their way to heaven. Will be funny to come and read both sites after the game, could be a complete reversal. I must say I hate both clubs so it is funny from my perspective. Not meaning to start a war of words just commenting for fun. Anyway if it means anything I tipped Manly this week to bounce back. Enjoy the game....and remember it is just a game guys! (in saying that us Dragons are the same when it comes to our team)

Thanks Dragon Man. A lot of posts on here have been so fixated on the dogs/Hasler/players we have missing. It is laughable to others like yourself. We need to be better than the dogs otherwise we would be dragons or eels supporters. Glad you're barracking for Manly though.

DSM5 said:
Well the idiot who (allegedly) murdered the guy up the Cross won't be. He was arrested sitting in the stands at Belmore watching the Dogs training last night.

I don't think you should be bringing that up considering one of our ex-players is currently being charged with murder.

Like any club there is good and bad supporters, these stereotypes that are around do more harm then good, as in adding fuel to the fire.

Considering I played RL since I was 6 and a bit of rep footy for school, I have always been taught to show respect to both the opposition and their fans.

Dragon man said:

did you get lost on your way to miss the 8 ;)

Dragon man said:

In all due respect Dragon man!
Go back under your rock for another 40 years with the rest of the St Chokers;)

I don't mind Barba. He's exciting to watch and a lot of little Indigenous kids state him as their favourite player, so if he's being a good role model for them, that's great. But I hope that tomorrow night he teaches the kids how to knock on, miss tackles and drop bombs.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4