Hasler days numbered

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Sherlock

The news room is abuzz with news that yesterday was the last straw 4 Halser. The club has stuck by him 4 a long time but this cant continue after another record loss.

He will see out the year but the rumour is that other coaches are already being sounded out. the biggest name is Malcolm Reilley from the UK. The club want him because he will put some balls on the players.

U all treat me with contempt, but I can assure U there is a lot of substance 2 this story.

Haslers head is on the block and Reilley is the most likely man for next ytear.

U heard it here 1st.

Sherlock after the result yesterday I haven't even got the energy to tell you to piss off today.

You are treated with the contempt you deserve. How many of your "scoops" have come through?????

Didn't Hasler recently sign a 3 year contract to continue with Manly?

Sounds like a rather large payout if they replace him next year. Is Reilly the best choice?

I heard a rumour yesterday that Jason King is going to be named Manly's coach next year. He can't play so maybe he will make a better coach.

A few months ago Des was in line for coach of the year. The players have to take some responsibility. I am not sure what his match plan was on Sunday as we didn't get the ball as they seemed to score most sets of six.

Des is safe for now but he has one more season to deliver or serious questions will be asked.

How many games did King play during our winning run - just out of interest?

He missed quite a few early, didn't he?

Games King Played This Season:

Round 1 Win v Warriors: Played

Round 2 Win v Sharks: Did Not Play

Round 3 Win v Melbourne: Didn Not Play

Round 4 BYE

Round 5 Loss v Dragons: Did Not Play

Round 6 Win v Radiers: Played

Round 7 Win v Rabbitohs: Played

Round 8 Loss v Broncos: Played

Round 9 Win v Tigers: Did Not Play

Round 10 Win v Bulldogs: Played

Round 11 Loss v Eels: played

Round 12 Win v Panthers: Played

Round 13 Win v Roosters: Played

Round 14 Loss v Rabbitohs: Played

Round 15 Win v Knights: Did Not Play

Round 16 Loss v Bulldogs: Did Not Play

Round 17 Loss v Tigers: Did Not Play

Round 18 Loss v Panthers: Did Not Play

Round 19 Loss v Dragons: Played

Round 20 BYE

Round 21 Loss v Cowboys: Played

Round 22 Win v Broncos: Played

Round 23 Loss v Knights: Played

Round 24 Loss v Sharks: Played

King has played in 7 of manlys 11 wins

King has played in 7 of manlys 11 losses

King has missed 8 rounds of football this season with an injury carying over the period of the first bye

It wouldn't suprise me if he left. We don't get to see what gets said behind the scenes but he just doesnt seem to have a presence.

He said at the start that he wasn't a career coach.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6