Hasler back to Manly???

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Des has a love hate relationship at Belmore

Loves the CASH

But does not want to see them win a premeirship

It is a juggling act

Hodkinson hasn't been the same since his leg injury in late 2014, he was pretty poor in 2015 and has been very average this year in Newcastle.
He would still be a way better option than what they have going at present. He is poor in Newcastle because he is just one player surrounded by players not up to first grade (other than Gagai) - that is why they are last.

I heard Michael Buettner on the radio this morn expressing surprise that the dogs fans were leaving the ground with 20 mins to go. I can to some extent understand why. This was a critical game for a team who has not won a title for ages . It was critical also for the cows who played accordingly. If you did not know the positions on the table you could well think that the dogs were putting up a brave effort to avoid the spoon.The cows remind me a lot of Manly from a few years ago ,they basically decide that they are going to win a game and if they don't the fans can be so proud. The dogs look like Manly now without the excuses.

From what I remember, a lot of why Des' re-negotiation with Manly took so long was because the board wanted to take back control of a lot of things, control that Des wasn't prepared to give up.

Money played its part of course, but I reckon one of the main reasons Des took Greenturd's offer to change clubs when he did was because he was offered the same type of control over things there that the Manly board at the time was trying to take from him.

Des went to the Bozo school of coaching. He's the coach, the boss, and if you want to win you do it his way and his way only. He had that at Manly until the board wanted their power back.
Interesting post from @HoldenV8 from all the way back in 2016....
History repeating Holden?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7