Hasler back to Manly???

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
That is true. There was dissent at Board level at that time and Penn did not have the numbers to get it done.
Putting all the why's and wherefores aside and assuming that the board is now traveling on the same train, I'd like to see it done. But planned so that Des becomes football manager. Let him take over from Larry Dooley as origin coach to keep his hand in and have the run of the footy side of things.
Get back to being the club to give the storm a run for their money.

I very much doubt this would ever happen. The guy has unfinished business at the Bulldogs and won two premierships at Manly so been there done that.

He has all the money and resources he needs to be successful at Canterbury so my guess is he probably thinks he has a better chance of winning another title at his current club than anything we could offer.

I think this is just one of those big rumours you hear on Twitter created by people but in reality it's nothing.

A Manly supporter I know well ( GDay Isaac if you happen to read this ) started this very rumour and bombarded the RL journo's about 2 months ago , he then put it on Facebook saying it was a gee up but he'd be interested to see how far it went.

Clearly it did!!

I can't see the point of not giving Barrett another year. Injuries have been so bad this year, it's difficult to know what he can do if a lot more is going his way.
The Stewart factor has also made it difficult to make the team his own.
He has my support for another year, which he will, no doubt, be ecstatic to hear!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7