Has the Lurker seen this photo?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Alan said:
Napper said:
susan said:
Lurker used to be Pogo Morgans nickname in the 60s at Manly but the modern day lurker is a mystery to me.No idea what the hell Sid means.

I think it is DCE. I see 'Sid' written everywhere and I don't know why.

An earlier poster, said several of his team mates were calling DCE "Sid" after the character below.

From what i have read ferris seems to be the instigator behind the sid nickname.

tookey said:
Cherry-Evans, Watmough certain starters against Dogs
June 4, 11.15am: Manly five-eighth Kieran Foran has declared team-mates Daly Cherry-Evans and Anthony Watmough certain starters for Friday's NRL blockbuster against Canterbury. The Origin pair missed Sunday's 36-10 loss to Brisbane with knee and biceps injuries respectively but both will return on Friday night. "They're saying themselves that they're feeling good and ready to go so expecting them both to take the field." Foran declared Watmough, who tore his biceps off the bone in Origin I, among the toughest players in the NRL. "He's certainly the toughest player in this club and it's a credit to himself that he continues to turn up week in, week out for the boys beside him and for the jersey," he said. "We're expecting nothing less from Choc this week, he'll strap it up and he'll put in a really good 80-minute performance for us."

Choc not Cherry Ripe
Keep a close eye on Anthony Watmough and Daly Cherry-Evans should they combine for a try this Friday night. Don't expect any elaborate celebrations or man hugs between the pair. Choc brushed DCE for a handshake after Origin I and took great delight anytime he got the chance to whack him during the match.

http://www.sportal.com.au/league/nrl-premiership/the-quick-tap---todays-nrl-news/xwabjk7krlw61y23c5jnnvapj

The Wheel said:
Excuse my ignorance but who is the Lurker?

Nickname is Gloria. Rumoured to lurk around mens toilets and liberal party functions

That is one DESPERATE dude !

Eagles2nv said:
Alan said:
Napper said:
susan said:
Lurker used to be Pogo Morgans nickname in the 60s at Manly but the modern day lurker is a mystery to me.No idea what the hell Sid means.

I think it is DCE. I see 'Sid' written everywhere and I don't know why.

An earlier poster, said several of his team mates were calling DCE "Sid" after the character below.

From what i have read ferris seems to be the instigator behind the sid nickname.

Who is Ferris?

:p

bones said:
Who is Ferris?

This guy:

ferris_zps4e8939b4.jpg

I'm pretty sure Adam Lucius is a massive Manly supporter?

I've heard the rumours I'm sure everyone else has, but I've heard them from a pretty reliable source who calmed my nerves a bit. He has said that the culture is so good that it won't derail the place and on field and during training they still won't skip a beat but the circumstances which have left to Gift leaving hasn't gone down well with a few of the seniors guys and they probably aren't as tight as a unit as they used to be (ie EVERYONE going to poker nights at Beavers place), it doesn't mean it will effect on field performances.

I think a key to DCE's long term future with the club will be if the Broncos try and hold onto Ben Hunt who is having a great year for someone who has undelivered since he came to first grade. If they don't put up much of a fight to keep him, then I'm guessing they are stockpiling for another lunge at DCE.

I've also heard from two different sources, that at training today DCE/Sid was sitting under a tent/marquee/shade thing with his leg strapped and Choc was standing next to him and they were chatting together and laughing.
I think the Manly players love **** stirring the media. It wouldn't surprise me in the least if the players themselves started the rumours for a bit of fun.

bones said:
I've also heard from two different sources, that at training today DCE/Sid was sitting under a tent with his leg strapped and Choc was standing next to him and they were chatting together and laughing.
I think the Manly players love ... stirring the media.

Was DCE sitting under a tent, or between two tents, under a cover?? It kind of makes sense I guess.

Thursday's DT sports article reads, "DCE, Manly's Marquee playmaker proves nothing is too tense (2 tents) at Brookie".

Marquee – A marquee is a canopy projecting over an entrance or doorway or a connecting canopy between two tents.

bones said:
EagleFromMay1967 said:
He's is Next door neighbor to the Adams family.

Addams*
Neighbour* "He's is" ??
;)

Starting rumors for fun? Yeah sort of like when the Beatles started the rumor that Paul was dead, used supporting imagery on the cover of Abbey Road, and put "I buried Paul" at the end of one of their songs. just playin with the media. Which song was it ?

bones said:
I've also heard from two different sources, that at training today DCE/Sid was sitting under a tent/marquee/shade thing with his leg strapped and Choc was standing next to him and they were chatting together and laughing.
I think the Manly players love ... stirring the media. It wouldn't surprise me in the least if the players themselves started the rumours for a bit of fun.

So Sids training was........intense.........get it, get it

Very droll Dan :D

DT Headline will be - Which two Manly Players were seen together, under cover in an unexpected situation? Publicly they are known to hate each other - but the DT has exclusive photographs! :cool:

mozgrame said:
bones said:
I've also heard from two different sources, that at training today DCE/Sid was sitting under a tent with his leg strapped and Choc was standing next to him and they were chatting together and laughing.
I think the Manly players love ... stirring the media.

Was DCE sitting under a tent, or between two tents, under a cover?? It kind of makes sense I guess.

Thursday's DT sports article reads, "DCE, Manly's Marquee playmaker proves nothing is too tense (2 tents) at Brookie".

Marquee – A marquee is a canopy projecting over an entrance or doorway or a connecting canopy between two tents.

classic!

Manly's Marquees not Intense

EagleFromMay1967 said:
bones said:
EagleFromMay1967 said:
He's is Next door neighbor to the Adams family.

Addams*
Neighbour* "He's is" ??
;)

Starting rumors for fun? Yeah sort of like when the Beatles started the rumor that Paul was dead, used supporting imagery on the cover of Abbey Road, and put "I buried Paul" at the end of one of their songs. just playin with the media. Which song was it ?

Strawberry Fields

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4