has the king returned???

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
it was an improved effort from King. One thing I noticed were that his legs were still very thin.....

As for stats, they don't always tell a true story. Like watmough said last year, he never used to do the mongrel work that's needed when your close to the line where less metres are made. Do we take into account what sort of field position they are in where defence is tighter?

His defence was better, whether one on one or even if he was one of 3 tacklers involved - atleast he's getting involved.

I think we'll all get an idea of how King is going after 3-4 rounds, to make assumptions now after a trial game is a waste of time.

bell was quiet...I look forward to the thread on him.

bell has been the leading line breaker in the NRL for the last 2 years.he has very little to prove...and he's got thin legs.

that thin leg theory has an obvious answer.put king in f#### premier league till his over the counter leg thickening tablets take effect.people use these like aspirin these days.as his legs thicken as the drugs take effect give him more game time in the firsts.his legs will eventually be so wide he can play origin and then represent his country.

its a new season. his over his niggling injuries. Lets just give him a clean slate... and all pray that we see the King of old. Hes capable of it. If not im sure Rose will be pressuring him for a spot in the side. Personally i think Bryant should start.. and King off the bench to show him hes not invincible.. rather than think his spot is safe and he could make 10 metres a game and still be in the lineup.

its a new season. his over his niggling injuries. Lets just give him a clean slate... and all pray that we see the King of old. Hes capable of it. If not im sure Rose will be pressuring him for a spot in the side. Personally i think Bryant should start.. and King off the bench to show him hes not invincible.. rather than think his spot is safe and he could make 10 metres a game and still be in the lineup.

I agree Kaka.

It is a new season and as such everyone (including King, Witt and Monnas) start with a clean slate. Trial form should be ignored and the real test comes against the Raiders.

Players will be judged then on their perfomance and if they go well then they will be praised. however if they play ****e then they will get what they deserve on the forums.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6