Has Snake ever stuffed up a try??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'm as big a fan of Snakes than anyone, but there is no doubt IMO he is becoming gun shy under the high ball. I know conditions weren't great tonight but for guy who went arguably 8 or so seasons with barely a handfull of misses, the last 2 years he has dropped a few and I see him not even contesting them at all. Didn't cost us tonight, but it most definitely puts us under pressure.

Love Snake and the way he's adapted to his injuries. Many players have been lost through injury but dare I say it, this man has improved. His vision of the game and organisational skills are second to none. Yeah, his pace is down from what he had before but this made him a better player and he's just getting better with age.

Everyone is spot on. Great great player. Will go down as one of the all-time Manly greats. Just hope upper management lets him finish up here ( and hopefully he pulls up stumps in 16 , not sure if he has the legs for 17).

Exactly the same for me, but Wombat covered every RL skill from goal kicking to try scoring.
Snake is more of a Phil Blake comparison , as neither had a power game that Wombat also possessed, but both could anticipate a try scoring opportunity at will.

We are blessed to have had them both :)

I'll never forget the try he bombed in the 2009 WCC. Watmough couldn't have thrown a better pass to put Snake away but Snake spilt it under no pressure.

But nobody is perfect and he will forever remain one of our best players. It's true when people say he's worth at least 12-18 points per game to our side.

The fact that Watmough actually threw a brilliant pass, would have had even the best players dropping it in surprise.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6