Has anyone tasted our sponsor's product?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Who

Journey Man
I've tried coconut juice and coconut milk and I must say I'm not a fan.
So, can anyone tell me what taste treat I can expect from Coco Joy?

I tried Coco Joy, the flavoured coconut water drink, at the Manly junior clinic in July and must say I was not a fan, the taste was strange. The flavour was strawberry... maybe that had something to do with it?

I think it is recently recognised as a 'super-food' or something - the sort of thing Bondi gym-junkies absolutely must have with their kale and seaweed salads before poncing around getting their bodies waxed etc. Can't say I'm a fan of coconut milk, but will defo try one if I come across it, since they sponsor the mighty Eagles...think I saw some in one of those giant discount health food/chemist places recently come to think of it.

I consume a lot of coconut stuff because I've gone off dairy and so on but have never even seen this stuff anywhere. Not sure it actually exists.

I consume a lot of coconut stuff because I've gone off dairy and so on but have never even seen this stuff anywhere. Not sure it actually exists.

Yeah, I've mentioned this before (maybe when they became our major sponsor). I really like coconut milk, coconut water, ice cream, yoghurt, etc and would definitely try the stuff but have never been able to find it anywhere. Concerns me a little that our major sponsors seems to devote all their efforts to marketing and very little to selling an actual product. Not a great strategy for success.

Supposedly sold in Chemist Warehouse stores, Harris Farm markets stores and BP servos....

Yeah, I've mentioned this before (maybe when they became our major sponsor). I really like coconut milk, coconut water, ice cream, yoghurt, etc and would definitely try the stuff but have never been able to find it anywhere. Concerns me a little that our major sponsors seems to devote all their efforts to marketing and very little to selling an actual product. Not a great strategy for success.
Maybe we should have been sponsored by Almond Breeze instead...

tried the flavoured milk at the golf day & liked it, then tried the coconut water at the golden eagles golf day & found it to be nice on a hot day(until i found the beer!).

I tried Coco Joy...she was 50 baht for half hour or hundred baht for her to stick a.....oh!...the coconut drink sorry my bad....yeah tried one from the servo (nothing says healthy for ya than servo stuff)...shocking stuff...nearly thru up tbh!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6