Has anyone here won a Sea Eagle competition?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Who

Journey Man
I calculate I've watched Manly play at Brookie more than 400 times. I've entered quite a few Sea Eagles competitions and I've never won anything - nor even been invited to participate in any of the half-time events.
I'm wondering if any of you have had more luck, or skill, than me?

A number of years ago, my middle son got chosen to lead the team out against the Warriors at Brookvale. Me personally - nothing........

I won a signed Kieran Foran/Wolverine poster in the club raffle at the post match function on the Gold Coast last year. Had it framed .....and now it's worthless.
image.jpg

I remember when they ran a competition to become the 1000th member.

Then they gave it to one of the celebrity fans.

• 🤝
Reactions: Dan
I won a Manly jersey signed by Jamie Lyon, at manly leagues in 2012.
I won a signed match worn jersey in the raffle on the World club challenge tour to Leeds in 2012.
I am about to win a 2013 Replica Grand Final jersey signed by DCE in the Silvertails Ernie The Eagle Last Fan Standing comp, once Manly wins tonight and the storm loses tomorrow.

once circa 2006-7, my mums seat number was called and we won a coca-cola pack; with bags and lanyards and all this other crap. thats about it

I won a signed 1995 RL World Cup Footy at a Brookie raffle.:)
It was only ARL aligned players that were selected to go, despite the Super League mob who won a Supreme Court ruling to be 'considered' for selection. Bozo considered, but did not select SL Players :p

Not at the the ground, but I won tickets in an online comp for me and nine friends (table of 10) to the 2011 awards night. I was thinking I was a bit of a jinx, as Hasler told the team he was leaving that night, and I had photos taken with Robertson (gone), Hopoate (gone), Gift (gone), Watmough (gone) and DCE. Thank **** DCE backflipped, I was starting to take it personally!

Not at the the ground, but I won tickets in an online comp for me and nine friends (table of 10) to the 2011 awards night. I was thinking I was a bit of a jinx, as Hasler told the team he was leaving that night, and I had photos taken with Robertson (gone), Hopoate (gone), Gift (gone), Watmough (gone) and DCE. Thank **** DCE backflipped, I was starting to take it personally!
Get a photo with ZtH immediately, you are a Good Luck charm :p

I won a maxum watch about 5 years ago - a draw of my seat number at half time.

I also won a go into the dressing room post game - part of members package from memory in those days - it was after the riff game when we game back from a big half time deficit BK and Sam Harris had blinders!

I won a spot in the members v legends game last year. A totally awesome experience playing on brookie oval vs beaver and cliffs etc prior to the rooster game.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2