Harrison and Robinson

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Cameron

Make Manly Great Again #Hasler2019
I know Robinson had minimal time but I think these blokes are good solid forwards alot like mauro. Good to see them getting chances.

I think that Harrison can become more than solid. He has a lot of talent.

Gordon Ramsay is a good hard working prop, nothing special but he'll get the job done. Top bloke & very good attitude as well.

Wolfpack said:
I think that Harrison can become more than solid. He has a lot of talent.

Gordon Ramsay is a good hard working prop, nothing special but he'll get the job done. Top bloke & very good attitude as well.
Lol
So Robinson is now Gordon Ramsey. Love it.
Vic Mauro reminds me of sonic the hedgehog

At one stage there I think our pack had harrison, robinson, mauro and lussick. these guys all need the game time as we'll be relying on them state of origin time etc. If joe g is also around, and georgie gets up to speed, we have good stocks of forwards for the long path ahead.

There are one or two other forwards who will also start to get a little NRL time this season, hopefully Higgins is one of them. It is a great development plan to have these young guys coming through, playing from time to time, and gradually becoming accomplished NRL players while having he luxury of playing with a strong team around them. No reason we can't keep it going.

wizball1973 said:
Unlike Lussick who gave up the ball twice in 2 mins.

Does Mauro ever make an error?

I was wondering if someone would say that about lussick. Many of you have better knowledge of the players from scrutinising the up and comers, so I heard all this man-love for lussick and how everyone wants him then...

gave up ball on 1 mtr line (poss 6 points)
coughed up ball , lead to try (6 points)

Didn't see him bend the line back ala king last night, so my 'jury' is still out.

1 game doesn't make a season so hopefully a kickass game next time!

I feel a little the same way with oldfield. keep hearing how he is so super fast, etc. Can someone teach him to hit a gap then?

Party on manly, nice win!!!! wooooo!!

Don't forget Lussick has played about 8 NRL games, he is very inexperienced at this level. Couple of blues last night, but I'm sure he'll learn from that. (if not, let him go the the Roosters!)

Big George has well and truly dropped down the pecking order by the looks of things. Also had Gift and Smokin Joe out, still didn't make the 17. Have we seen the last of the big fella?

torana355 said:
wizball1973 said:
Unlike Lussick who gave up the ball twice in 2 mins.

Does Mauro ever make an error?

Im loving Mauro, no mistakes and just run the ball forward.
g'day all,nice to see afew people giving vic a rap as he has been underated by many and played really well last night(again),as did harrison and robinson.As far as i'm concerned if higher profile players want to go elsewhere for more cash see ya later.
p.s.am also alussick fan but....
cheers mike

the mauler said:
Big George has well and truly dropped down the pecking order by the looks of things. Also had Gift and Smokin Joe out, still didn't make the 17. Have we seen the last of the big fella?
Looks like yet another difference between Des & Tooves, Des would have kept George in NRL while Tooves is prepared to reward effort.

Utility Player said:
Looks like yet another difference between Des & Tooves, Des would have kept George in NRL while Tooves is prepared to reward effort.

Good point UP.

Im not missing that non justifiable Des loyalty factor and also his non use of 1 off the bench. Those 2 things have disappeared with 2V.

Does anyone think Georgie lack of game time could be a subtle hint to move him on next year?

ie try to get him to request a release?

Yes. I also don't like his attitude of "there are better players in front of me" or whatever it was he tweeted. Now is not the time for you to sulk and sook George. Now is the exact time to stand up and fight for your spot. Hit the track, hit the gym, hit the treadmill. Put the fork down son!

George firing is the best scenario for us!! Also he brings in lots of fans!! Let's hope George gets back to his best!

Darren said:
George firing is the best scenario for us!! Also he brings in lots of fans!! Let's hope George gets back to his best!

I hope he does. I want him there firing on all 8. It's funny, maybe we should start a thread along the lines of, "George owes us for our loyalty when he smashed his leg. We stood by him when even the doctors gave up on him returning". Seriously though George, if you can come back from that, you can come back from anything. The off season is over, time to get your head straight.

Also...Harrison was great. Robinson is solid that's for sure, but Harrison stood out tonight. Remember what BK used to tell young blokes that got called up? Don't fill a hole, make a difference. I think he went well.

mozgrame said:
Yes. I also don't like his attitude of "there are better players in front of me" or whatever it was he tweeted. Now is not the time for you to sulk and sook George. Now is the exact time to stand up and fight for your spot. Hit the track, hit the gym, hit the treadmill. Put the fork down son!
How is that attitude?? Really??
This isnt aimed just at you buddy but there seems to be some serious hatred on here towards the bloke and that's bull****.

People forget what he had to do to get to the game up that 07 melbourne game in brookvale.

I gotta say I'm over the finger pointing at our players FFS we are 2 and 0 and defender premiers our squad can play. It illustrates just how strong our squad is when we have a bloke like that in nsw cup.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4