Harrigan's "Official View" re Wolfmans possible penalty try

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Jethro said:
Napper said:
Dyami said:
Seems like we all like to whine about Harrigan but can anyone put up an alternative that can a better job? I think not!

Ray Charles.

He's 8 years dead.

How about Stevie Wonder instead?

Yes he will do.

DSM5 said:
When Harrigan says that the ref thought the two acts were similtaneous was he thinking that the double movement came as he was hit in the head. Weird really. I wasn't aware that William's arms were that long that he could have had his head hit, as he put the ball down and advanced it.
I could replace Harrigan easily. Actually anyone could, with the possible exception of Napper.

Thanks mate.

Jethro said:
Napper said:
Dyami said:
Seems like we all like to whine about Harrigan but can anyone put up an alternative that can a better job? I think not!

Ray Charles.

He's 8 years dead.

How about Stevie Wonder instead?

Yes he will do.

DSM5 said:
When Harrigan says that the ref thought the two acts were similtaneous was he thinking that the double movement came as he was hit in the head. Weird really. I wasn't aware that William's arms were that long that he could have had his head hit, as he put the ball down and advanced it.
I could replace Harrigan easily. Actually anyone could, with the possible exception of Napper.

Thanks mate.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4