Harrigan - please explain

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I agree that Harrigane is a complete idiot, but the Inglis try was a try, and arguably should have been a penalty try. Farah led with the feet with his attempted kick. the ball came loose with that illegality, and Inglis touched down. Correct decision. The Uate try however was not....

You can see crap refereeing decisions any weekend, many times over, but the Inglis try was correct. Interesting that Harrigan never sits in the video box in these crucial games. Maybe he should, or maybe he just likes to come out the next day and snipe, play the blame game to look good.

DSM5 said:
I agree that Harrigane is a complete idiot, but the Inglis try was a try, and arguably should have been a penalty try. Farah led with the feet with his attempted kick. the ball came loose with that illegality, and Inglis touched down. Correct decision. The Uate try however was not....

But by that reckoning Slater lead in with the knees to stop Robbie Farrah from scoring earlier in the game, so.... and no mention of that anywhere

And are you serious about Uate - one of the easiest things to judge, all you could see was white hands touching the ball in the air

DSM5 I don't agree that th Inglis try was a try but Bill Harrigan should absolutely be the one in the video ref box when it come to origin.

Jennings probably deserved 10 in the bin but then again, he wasn't the only one who ran in.

Greg Birds dangerous throw penalty was bull****!

We should have had a penalty for Cooper Cronk taking out Hayne.

Qld layed in tackles all game.

Apart from that it was a good game of footy.

My biggest gripe with today's Ref's is I'M WATCHING FOOTY...... NOT REFEREES!!!!

The best referees you hardly notice, today's whistle blowers (and this stems from the "Hollywood" days and the fact that he RUNS the refs now) seem to think they are bigger than the actual GAME and are having more of an impact than the efforts put in by the players!!! What next??? Do we get stats and background information for the pink idiots?? Club/state allegiance? FFS!

The game is called RUGBY LEAGUE, not WHISTLEBLOWER RULES!!!

Grrrrrrrr.....

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4