Harrigan is a dickhead

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I used to listen to the Monday night games on the MMMs alot last year , whenever Manly weren't playing...johns , sterlo were good. I ducked out to the garage for a couple of ciggies during the game last night and could not believe the pr!ck harrigan was still on the show.....heard him i previously and thought it might have been a one off....i will not bother listening to them anymore....he just ruins it with his " i know all " attitude.......i doubt there is a fan base in the NRL that doesn't thing he is an absolute d1ckheahd

Just listened to a bit of the podcast of the convo between Sterlo and wanker

It was magnificent, Sterlo just kept releasing a bit more rope at a time, and Harrigan kept slipping his head further into the noose. Thinking of all the rough penalties Watmough would cop week after week then hearing the mongrel say Choc was a 2-3 penalties a game player really pissed me off

Harrigans book was actually a reasonably decent read, might use it to wipe my arse now though

An egotistical fool . Just had a listen too , and two things are blatantly obvious .

1 - He most definitely has a dislike of Manly , gave a serve to both Choc and Tooves

2 - If I had a dollar for every time he uses the word " I " when on air , I would not have to work for a living .

Sterlo did work him over nicely though

Harrigan should move on from high school mentality. His clashes with Tooves and Bozo were many years ago and he still carries a grudge like a 14 year old girl whose friend dated her ex. Time to get over it Billy and guess what, Tooves has a top job in NRL and you got sacked from yours.
Current standing, Tooves 1/Billy 0.
Time to get the hand off it and get over yourself Billy.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4