Harrigan is a dickhead

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
This guy always thought he special. In his own mind he reinvented referring. But when Bozo showed him he's not as good as he thought he was (the bus story), then it was venom to Manly from that point. Would love to see his face when won in 2008 & 2011.

eaglebuzz said:
Listening to Triple M at the moment cause I don't have Foxtel. I can't believe how obvious Harrigan's anti-Manly bias is. Every time he opens his mouth it is something bad about us or about a referee's call that favoured us (and there weren't many of them tonight) that he thought was wrong. Unbelievable!

For a guy who was supposed to be in charge of the refs he should be far more professional than that, I am more glad than ever that he got the sack last year after listening to his drivel tonight.

Just to go off topic a little eaglebuzz, but do you have a smartphone? I don't have pay tv, so when Manly aren't on free to air, I purchase a week's subsciption through the NRL Live App and watch it on my phone. I hook in through my wifi and find the quality quite good. I'm not with Telstra, but I think if you are the download is unmetered so it doesn't count against your download allowance.

Lord Eagleton said:
If he said those ridiculous things about Manly then yes, he is definitely a dickhead 8====D

I think that you have probably given him too much credit in that last bit. It's probably more like 8=D

Jethro said:
Lord Eagleton said:
If he said those ridiculous things about Manly then yes, he is definitely a dickhead 8====D

I think that you have probably given him too much credit in that last bit. It's probably more like 8=D

Fixed :)

mosto said:
eaglebuzz said:
Listening to Triple M at the moment cause I don't have Foxtel. I can't believe how obvious Harrigan's anti-Manly bias is. Every time he opens his mouth it is something bad about us or about a referee's call that favoured us (and there weren't many of them tonight) that he thought was wrong. Unbelievable!

For a guy who was supposed to be in charge of the refs he should be far more professional than that, I am more glad than ever that he got the sack last year after listening to his drivel tonight.

Just to go off topic a little eaglebuzz, but do you have a smartphone? I don't have pay tv, so when Manly aren't on free to air, I purchase a week's subsciption through the NRL Live App and watch it on my phone. I hook in through my wifi and find the quality quite good. I'm not with Telstra, but I think if you are the download is unmetered so it doesn't count against your download allowance.

I'm not a big fan of giving money to Telstra. I tend to just watch the games on the NRL site later if I can't watch them on TV/be at the game, and just make do with listening to it.

eaglebuzz said:
mosto said:
eaglebuzz said:

I'm not a big fan of giving money to Telstra. I tend to just watch the games on the NRL site later if I can't watch them on TV/be at the game, and just make do with listening to it.

Fair enough, I hear you on the Tesltra thing, hence why my phone and internet is not with them. But I do admit to forking over a couple of dollars for the odd Manly game. My love for the Eagles outweighs my hatred of telstra...just :p

Aussie Battler said:
The Aussie Battler grew up with him (harragon) in western sydney way back in the 80's. Should have taken him out years ago.

lol... so all this is your fault AB??? :-/

Harrigan is a Dragons supporter. I thought everybody knew that? When combined with his general dislike of the MWSE, you have a potent mix. Remember the six inches short of the line 'touchdown' that was deemed a try at Kogarah in 2010? That was Billy in the video ref's box. It had no real impact I suppose, we weren't likely to win at that point, but it wasn't a good look.

The greatest referee in history according to the triple M wankers.

The ref got it wrong sending off JWH according to Harrygoon.

Harrogant reckons he was in his right as a ref, to research players and tip them off about floors in their game like not getting back the ten. I cant believe that moron had so much control in the NRL! Nice one Gallop!

Massive one at that. Thank god i don't have to see his smug face on tv anymore.

Ditto, the guy is an ass. I blame him for the current crop of crap referees. Give me Greg Mccullum any day. Think that's how you spell it. Harrigan is a myth and shouldn't be consulted for his opinion on anything. Bozo should have sent the cement truck ten times over.

Sterlo carved the fool up. Harridan has been the biggest blight on the game since I have been following it.

Also heard harrigan laying into Choc implying that he is a serial offender on the field. When was the last time Choc got penalised for foul play or cited or suspended. Can't remember but it has been a while

Interesting about harrigan almost boasting that they do their homework on certain players, Sterlo was less than happy about that concept, I am guessing that was one of harrigan's initiatives. It is blatant bias and should be eradicated from the ref's preparation, the should ref the crime not the player

Triple MMM must be really desperate to have Harrigan on their league calls ??? (!!!)

He offers no commentary or any real intelligence on the game itself (!!) ... unless they ask him to make a call on a referring decision! How boring ….. and he is going to be picky as the NRL sacked him!

What other commentary sport is the world would get to that level? Sad.

He also has admitted that he hates Manly and it comes over so much when involved with a Manly game.

Triple MMM please save some money, you don’t have to employ a failed NRL Referees coach, or put the money into another former player in your commentary team, hopefully you can get rid of him mid year, please !

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2