Harrigan is a dickhead

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

eaglebuzz

Bencher
Listening to Triple M at the moment cause I don't have Foxtel. I can't believe how obvious Harrigan's anti-Manly bias is. Every time he opens his mouth it is something bad about us or about a referee's call that favoured us (and there weren't many of them tonight) that he thought was wrong. Unbelievable!

For a guy who was supposed to be in charge of the refs he should be far more professional than that, I am more glad than ever that he got the sack last year after listening to his drivel tonight.

The Super League ref always stuck it up Manly. He was a cheat.

The referring under harrigan was appauling.

Someone needs to expose this bias. Problem is its always Manly vs the world.

And that's why he is calling Monday night football on a radio....He was, is and always will be a knob jockey....that was the worst performance from refs all year....Oh and lets wait for the shoulder charge charge....

Was just listening to him in the car on the way home from the ground, good to see he is still a smug wanker

The Aussie Battler grew up with him (harragon) in western sydney way back in the 80's. Should have taken him out years ago.

Didn't like him either. Had a mystery knee injury around the same time all his other Knights team mates were going out the back door on roids charges

It's just kind of hitting me now how serious this sort of attitude is

Not taking the piss here, somebody needs to get hold of the club and inform them of these comments and the club need to take them to the NRL with a please explain

These comments aren't just from joe public, that wouldn't concern me, but when the bloke making these comments has been in charge of the referees for a few seasons, and is making these comments and we look at how high we were up the most penalized list every season, then I think we have a bit of a problem.

We do push the boundaries a lot, and it may be a bit of tin foil hat stuff, but just remember this bloke has had this preconceived idea about us for all these years, and in charge of every ref in the game, sitting them down at their refs meetings and saying this is what Manly do, it would get buried into the refs heads and we are seeing the results of when we consistently get hammered for what a lot of other sides don't

Harrigan hates Toovey for inferring that he cheated in the first united competition game between Manly and Brisbane in 1998. Toovey was right. Harrigan was a cheat. As corrupt as they come. he has been a blight on the game for so long.

Can't even begin to think what David Morrow was like tonight. Its beginning to get a bit like reality TV, where the more popular your club is, the more of a fair go you get with the refs and the less likely you are to get voted out of the semis. My case in point would be the Souths bandwagon, who everyone seems to be on at the moment. There run of luck with the refs at the moment has been amazing.

It is scary to think he was in charge of the refs, although us winning the comp under his reign is enough to suggest the refs werent listening to him. He actually said that the forward pass for the dragons no try turned the game! Hello Bill! we were in front for the whole game!. It was the same forward pass that we got pulled up for in the first couple of rounds with Jamie Lyon to Wolfie. Sterlo argued that it wasnt a game changer much to my suprise. And then proceeded to bag Jamie Lyon afterwards like a little sook.

Oh and Harrogant always came out and said they got it wrong whenever we benifited from a refs mistake, but never our way.

Robbed of another alleged obstruction try again tonight. How was that different to the one Souths got awarded last week when Ballin got knocked over?

harrigan is a bitter little man, with a big ego. Let him rant i say. He did ref the big games well and has a reputation of being a top ref. His time as a the refs boss, and in the media is slowly disolving any credability he had in the game

In another 5 years hys deeds on the field will be forgotten and his legacy will be of a **** up with an axe to grind.

Keep it up bill, your on your way to where you belong

Bill Harrigan was sacked from his position as referees coach. Only a dickhead would take notice of what **** comes out of his mouth

PONTIAN SEA EAGLE said:
For a minute i thought this thread was about the chief.
You were right ,Chief dickhead Harrigan . He should have gotten run over by a cement truck years ago

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4