Hard To Say

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Was going to start a thread saying something similar. He doesn't look competitive at centre anymore. Can't blame Wiliame for Lyon's showing tonight. I saw Wiliame save 2 tries tonight after Killer left him in a bind on both occasions. I can only fault Wiliame for the 1 penalty that he gave away.

Anyone blaming Williame for the tries down that side tonight has very , very little idea about how defensive structures in First Grade RL actually work.

Too soon for that sort of chat. He's just gotta realise he's at the age where he can't give the opposition attack that 1m head start he use to

Jamie has lost pace, but williame made bad reads in defence and you can see him trying to cover him.

Put tom out there when snake is back and things will hopefully better.

Gee thought Myles, api and brown were complete ****e.
Would prefer Hasson to Green.
To be honest a 2V coached side with the same amount of injuries would have faired infinitely better tonight.
Still early days! I think Barrett needs more time.
Will make my judgment at around round 12.
At least no one was injured tonight.

Haha...that is quite possible, but I know that Williame is the last player on the "blame list " tonight.

Anyone blaming Williame for the tries down that side tonight has very , very little idea about how defensive structures in First Grade RL actually work.

Agreed. Thought Wiliame had a good game tonight. We would have been down 2 tries a lot sooner than we had if Wiliame didn't stay on his winger after Lyon got burned by Tedesco. Wiliame also saved a try in the 2nd half by intercepting a ball when he was outnumbered 3 to 1.

Few points
* THIS to me looks like a rebuild what was brought I'm is rubbish bar walker, parcel and tapau
* bozo last go at footy was a 0 and 9 he needs to take some blame
* killer should not be re signed
* WALKER a champion centre not a 5/8

Lyon and Matai have been weak in defence for the last couple of years. Lyon needs to play 5/8 and Matai forwards. Its a joke out wide in defence.
DCE is overrated and walker needs to play centres.

Hard to criticise one of the best defensive centres we've ever had, but he has struggled these first 2 games. Maybe he and Brown need to work that combination he had going with Gift and Ferris.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2