Hard To Believe

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
manlyfan76 said:
mickqld said:
manlyfan76 said:
Last nights game did not change my opinion of sharp as a coach.
Who's worse Sharpe or Sticky.

Sticky because he gets teams and gives them hope before it turns to dirt. Sharp is just sharp.

At least stickys team wins more than sharp.

Let's not forget sticky has inherited poor clubs and made them worse, sharp took a quality team and has them performing worse then parra did last year.

bones said:
mickqld said:
manlyfan76 said:

Peter Sharp is the worst coach of a first grade rugby league side I have ever seen.

Paul Gallen agrees with you

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/cronulla-sharks-captain-paul-gallen-believes-coach-peter-sharp-should-be-replaced-20140622-zsi0c.html

bones said:
mickqld said:
manlyfan76 said:

Peter Sharp is the worst coach of a first grade rugby league side I have ever seen.

Remember the run of duds Souths had through the 90s? Gotta be some contenders for worst, sitting amongst that lot.

Hamster Huey said:
bones said:
mickqld said:
manlyfan76 said:

Remember the run of duds Souths had through the 90s? Gotten be some contenders for worst, sitting amongst that lot.

Arthur Kitinas, Paul Langmack and Frank Curry...... lol

Chip and Chase said:
bones said:
mickqld said:
manlyfan76 said:

Paul Gallen agrees with you

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/cronulla-sharks-captain-paul-gallen-believes-coach-peter-sharp-should-be-replaced-20140622-zsi0c.html

ON the NRL site match highlights reel Sharp is giving it to the sharks in the sheds at halftime. The bloke in shot near him isn't even looking at him. If I were Sharp I'd ask for a payout and walk.

Cronulla may have lengthened their odds considerably now that sharp and carney are gone.

bob dylan said:
Chip and Chase said:
If your mate is a smart punter I doubt he is backing the Sharks finishing with the spoon unless he is taking a punt on some ASADA fallout. At full strength there is no way they get the spoon, even if I was coaching them.

I notice in today's paper the Sharks are now $3 favourites for the spoon. My mate, mentioned above, had $250 on them at $26 just 3 weeks ago to win the least number of games.

I guess that's why he has been a pro punter from ages 17 to 52. Dare I be so rude to suggest when it comes to footy and gambling he might be a fair bit smarter than most. I am sure @"Chip and Chase" would agree.

@"bob dylan" - yes I do agree now. Hope your mate shouted you a beer.

By the way can you PM me his selection for next years wooden spoon ?? I want to get in early :)

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6